Astrosky's bone smashing is true, but....

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
The process is largely determined by your genes. Mainly your hormone profile and your body's bone remodeling abilities. Namely high test, high hgh, high igf-1, and strong fibroblast growth factor density all caused by low circulating estradiol, low aromatase, and low estrogen receptor content.

Since astrosky admits to roiding, he probably used a ai, and some hgh/igf-1 peptides, or bmp-7 to immensely speed up the process, which is why he got results from it extremely fast within just a few months. He also has a puberty that continued deep in his 20s and responds well to bone smashing as no one else enhanced is getting results.

Same with mewing for him, + his inner facial anatomy is super good, which is why is very second nature to him.

Tl;Dr, Their is some merit to what he says, however astro is very genetically privileged and didn't do it naturally, his advice won't work for the average guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kas589, AscendingHero, Mexicanboi and 3 others
The process is largely determined by your genes. Mainly your hormone profile and your body's bone remodeling abilities. Namely high test, high hgh, high igf-1, and strong fibroblast growth factor density all caused by low circulating estradiol, low aromatase, and low estrogen receptor content.

Since astrosky admits to roiding, he probably used a ai, and some hgh/igf-1 peptides, or bmp-7 to immensely speed up the process, which is why he got results from it extremely fast within just a few months. He also has a puberty that continued deep in his 20s and responds well to bone smashing as no one else enhanced is getting results.

Same with mewing for him, + his inner facial anatomy is super good, which is why is very second nature to him.

Tl;Dr, Their is some merit to what he says, however astro is very genetically privileged and didn't do it naturally, his advice won't work for the average guy.

He roided? I wouldn't have thought so but maybe I am thinking of the wrong person. Not a big believer in bone smashing though in theory I guess it could work.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
works for me and im should be high E

Namely high test, high hgh, high igf-1, and strong fibroblast growth factor density all caused by low circulating estradiol, low aromatase, and low estrogen receptor content
How does low estradiol cause these things you listed? As far as I know one have have somewhat high E but also high T. And doesn't estradiol stimulate HGH production?

• +1
Reactions: bruhcel
How does low estradiol cause these things you listed? As far as I know one have have somewhat high E but also high T. And doesn't estradiol stimulate HGH production?
High estrogen can lower igf-1 and stunt your igf-1 receptors.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SOS-Sonic
How? JFL hes a High E fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
In what quantities roughly?

How? JFL hes a High E fag
Astro probably took hgh to make the process way faster. He admits to taking steroids and he's doing tren right now. So he probably took some hgh/igf-1, or even a bmp-7 to immensely speed up the process from taking a few years to a few months.

Come on did you deliberately not read what I said?

"Since astrosky admits to roiding, he probably used a ai, and some hgh/igf-1 peptides, or bmp-7 to immensely speed up the process, which is why he got results from it extremely fast within just a few months. He also has a puberty that continued deep in his 20s and responds well to bone smashing as no one else enhanced is getting results like him"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SOS-Sonic and AscendingHero
Astro probably took hgh to make the process way faster. He admits to taking steroids and he's doing tren right now. So he probably took some hgh/igf-1, or even a bmp-7 to immensely speed up the process from taking a few years to a few months.

Come on did you deliberately not read what I said?

"Since astrosky admits to roiding, he probably used a ai, and some hgh/igf-1 peptides, or bmp-7 to immensely speed up the process, which is why he got results from it extremely fast within just a few months. He also has a puberty that continued deep in his 20s and responds well to bone smashing as no one else enhanced is getting results like him"
if one is in puberty and has good genes do you think hgh maxxing+ai+mewing+mse+facepulling+bonesmashing yield insane results?

like anywhere from ages 13-16?

if one is in puberty and has good genes do you think hgh maxxing+ai+mewing+mse+facepulling+bonesmashing yield insane results?

like anywhere from ages 13-16?
Yes as Astro fit all the criteria I had described. had a late puberty and has very good inner facial anatomy, which is why he got such insane results with mewing and it's easy for him.

Bonesmashing, he surely used some hgh or igf-1 peptides + roids which he admits to using and promotes and ai to which is why he got results so quickly.

very good inner facial anatomy
what do you mean by this?

Bonesmashing, he surely used some hgh or igf-1 peptides + roids which he admits to using and promotes and ai to which is why he got results so quickly.
So you think bonesmashing is legit if combined with roids and/or peptides/hgh?

What places should one bonesmash? Thoughts on using a massage gun for bonesmashing?

He roided? I wouldn't have thought so but maybe I am thinking of the wrong person. Not a big believer in bone smashing though in theory I guess it could work.
Yeah he's on tren

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88