asymmetrical chin update with pic

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
So as you can see my chin is slightly weaker on the left side; filler would be enough right? Also I have slight tmj on my left jaw how do I fix this. I've already tried a shotgun implant so dont suggest this crap.

Attachments

• Sm6.jpg
    Sm6.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 240
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
My surgeon suggested shaving the other side or add bones to the recessed side and yes fillers could temporarily fix it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Bro nobody can even tell the difference irl so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus and Administrator
I have the same problem but I can hardly tell

My surgeon suggested shaving the other side or add bones to the recessed side and yes fillers could temporarily fix it

Would I need filler for both my chin and jaw or just chin?

you could prob just use fillers to even it out tbh

haha we have the same problem. With me it's an underbite/crossbite with tmj that fucks my shit up. Im going to try and convince and ortho to give me a palate expander and then Ill use smile direct club for aligners.

C H E C K Y O U R B I T E

• +1
Reactions: chadtachi
Get jacked, stubble cure, don't waste money on surgery, bearly noticeable.
C H E C K Y O U R B I T E

And yes check your teeth alignment

So as you can see my chin is slightly weaker on the left side; filler would be enough right? Also I have slight tmj on my left jaw how do I fix this. I've already tried a shotgun implant so dont suggest this crap.
Why are you saying shoutgun implants are crap have you tried them and got and infection?
Please elaborate

I tried it and it was too invasive tbh.
What do you mean too invasive bro?
If it looked good why did you take it out i mean you went to all this trouble for nothing?
Also i dont think filler will be enough and its not permanent

Don’t be an idiot. All you need to do is stubblemaxx and gymcel and you’ll be good. Don’t waste money on something that won’t raise your PSL You look fine.

Please get a haircut, your hair looks ridiculous and makes you look like some crazy Indian

bro your asymmetry is barely visible. if you wouldn't specify, I wouldn't even notice at the first place.

Do keep in mind that we tend to find more asymmetry in our own faces than others do. It's cause we look at ourselves the most and also cause of the mirror flip thing

Irrelevant. Asymmetry is only important if it's extreme. Being extremely symmetrical is a slight halo tho. If you have tmj your bites probably off and you should get that fixed over getting fillers.