Asymmetrical eyebrows from astigmatism?

S

sasdsadsad

Iron
I have pretty uneven eyebrows with my left one starting a bit higher and then going in a more horizontal line but my right one starts lower and the arch is raised higher making it look slanted. I can solve this problem by relaxing the muscle controlling my right eyebrow, but when i do this i cant look around with my right eye and i will subconsciously start almost only using my left eye which gives me a lazy eye, and that looks way worse than uneven brows. I dont know why my right eye is like this but i assume its an astigmatism. If i want to i can also start raising my left eyebrow which makes them look more symmetrical but when i do this, you can see my upper eyelids and that also looks really bad. Does anyone know what i can do to make my brows more symmetrical?

maybe you could trim them so they look more symmetrical, trim the arched one in a more horizontal line
also post pics niglet

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
maybe you could trim them so they look more symmetrical, trim the arched one in a more horizontal line
also post pics niglet
Im not tryna have pics of my face in a looksmaxing forum, but ill try this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
also post pics niglet
i just found this pic and it resembles my brows