asymmetrical face from unbalanced facial muscles

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
has anyone fixed this with stretches/massages etc?

im pretty sure my asymmetry is not a bone issue

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@Imretarded? is it funny to laugh at subhuman asymmetrical people like myself?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
In theory yes
im assuming as the muscles even out the bone then moves to an ideal or normal position. I believe facial hyperplasia is incredibly rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
In theory yes
im assuming as the muscles even out the bone then moves to an ideal or normal position. I believe facial hyperplasia is incredibly rare
well i got a slight crossbite since forever and had bruxism as a kid so my whole facial balance is fucked. having an one sided bruxism caused my masseters to be bigger on one side than the other resulting in pulling my jaw and cheekbones to the same side.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and edodalic29
  • +1
well i got a slight crossbite since forever and had bruxism as a kid so my whole facial balance is fucked. having an one sided bruxism caused my masseters to be bigger on one side than the other resulting in pulling my jaw and cheekbones to the same side.
Yeah same here
Im not suprised my maxilla is the way it is , maybe thats why in theory i noticed my maxilla grew wider, im assuming the muscles had something to do with it .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Deleted member 1140
Yeah same here
Im not suprised my maxilla is the way it is , maybe thats why in theory i noticed my maxilla grew wider, im assuming the muscles had something to do with it .
do you think we can fix this by correcting the muscle issue or are we fucked because our bones grew asymmetrical from the unbalanced facial muscles?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and edodalic29
do you think we can fix this by correcting the muscle issue or are we fucked because our bones grew asymmetrical from the unbalanced facial muscles?
I read an article somewhere saying tmjcels doing gua sha helped tremendously, a women reported back saying her cheekbones are somewhat more even . We can try massaging it daily for a while and if it doesn’t work , we may need either orthodontic treatment or get a temporary splint in . Im broke so thats out of the window for me , i guess ill have to relentlessly massage my face , it feels good doing it thats how i know the muscles are insanely tight , well see ill keep u updated.

• +1
You can correct jaw alignment with practice. I had an overbite and corrected it.

You can't correct asymmetry in maxila non surgically.

• +1