Asymmetrical skull shape?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Sup, fellas

Is it me or my skull shape is abnormally asymmetrical? Might be because I see the reflection in the mirror and no one is perfect, but I always have some doubts, LOL

Bonus question, or an observation rather, glasses don't do anyone really favors, LASIK is a must

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 2.png
    2.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 130
Its over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Reoa, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
(FREE) Drake Type Beat - "Role Modelz"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
i could look for 2 hours and still not be able to find it but maybe i can? are you facing the camera?

Get a hair transplant first

Sup, fellas

Is it me or my skull shape is abnormally asymmetrical? Might be because I see the reflection in the mirror and no one is perfect, but I always have some doubts, LOL

Bonus question, or an observation rather, glasses don't do anyone really favors, LASIK is a must
You look like you only chew on the right side of your face. You're supposed to chew on both sides. The masseter on the right side of your face looks bloated due to constantly chewing on that side. You need hair as well, I would suggest a hair system. You look like a skinny ass dude on those pictures, try gymmaxxing and train that twig neck while you're at it. A big neck can do wonders mate. Your chin and overall face shape look good.

You need neckmaxxing asap

Its maybe over

Norwooding, long midface, bad skull shape, cuck eye area. Godamn the heavens really have no mercy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Pex1992
Norwooding, long midface, bad skull shape, cuck eye area. Godamn the heavens really have no mercy.
Add to it long philtrum and bad philtrum to chin ratio
Midface is long due to his python size long philtrum
His eye area is fine
You look like you only chew on the right side of your face. You're supposed to chew on both sides. The masseter on the right side of your face looks bloated due to constantly chewing on that side. You need hair as well, I would suggest a hair system. You look like a skinny ass dude on those pictures, try gymmaxxing and train that twig neck while you're at it. A big neck can do wonders mate. Your chin and overall face shape look good.
His biggest failo is his very long philtrum

Last edited:
ur jaw is slightly asymmetrical but not even close to being one of the things u should be worrying about

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Not noticable, atleast to me.

He doesnt look bad imo, except the hairline I guess.
Eye area isnt even bad.

You fell for the masseters meme ?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
that pics gives gigaincel vibes

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
Edit forgot to mention I'm about 2.5 months post HT so now I look pretty shit

Also I'm suffering from allergy which means limited sleep and whatnot negatives else. Luckily I'm seeing doctor soon to solve this

RE lower third I agree, it's always not enough. Funnily maxilla doctor said my only flow is average chin protrusion but might be unwilling to perform on me due to having average look (as in they only work to make ugly people normal and not normal people good looking)
op picture buddy, sorry lol
shit at least my avi mogs your ayy