Asymmetry cells GTFIH- facial asymmetry and teeth positioning

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
This guy here had crooked teeth and looks like he was suffering from facial asymmetry just by looking at his lower third, we can’t see his face but you have to assume so from this image
IMG 1023

if you were to draw a line before and after to the corners of each end of the mouth point you would now see it’s more straight

i have the same problem as this guy here and am going to get the same procedure as he has gotten which is going to cost around 3k

i’ve looked into feet positioning, lateral pelvic tilt all that which can seem to contribute to a deviated jaw on one side but also what a lot of people are neglecting is your teeth. take a picture and ask your self if they look like this guys, lower crowding seems to be a big indicator of asymmetry in the lower third

i wouldn’t really call it a surgery but this is what it offers and has seemed to fix this guys lower asymmetry as he got the “complex package”
IMG 1056

this “surgery” seemed to fix this guy’s asymmetry in his lower third, not sure if he suffers from lateral pelvic tilt though as we don’t have a full body picture obviously but from what i’ve seen this seems to be the best way to fix your facial asymmetry

stack this with trying to softmax your lateral pelvic tilt if you have one which almost everyone has to some degree and your symmetry should improve

i’ve tried softmaxing my lower third for 2 years now and basically no changes at all

will be getting the same as this guy in the near future and will post results after it’s done but that’s probably in a year from now

a lot of this thread is water but lots of people seem to neglect there fucked up teeth when trying to fix asymmetry of the lower third

most moggers/foggers who have symmetry their teeth are usually very straight

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
should i get braces? i got a slight overbite and will braces cause recession?

should i get braces? i got a slight overbite and will braces cause recession?
i’m not sure about overbite but if you’re teeth are crowded or separated to a point you personally think it’s bad then you should get it done, i mean i’m getting mine done been thinking about it for years even before i was on here just never got it done bcos i couldn’t be arsed

This guy here had crooked teeth and looks like he was suffering from facial asymmetry just by looking at his lower third, we can’t see his face but you have to assume so from this image
View attachment 3003613

if you were to draw a line before and after to the corners of each end of the mouth point you would now see it’s more straight

i have the same problem as this guy here and am going to get the same procedure as he has gotten which is going to cost around 3k

i’ve looked into feet positioning, lateral pelvic tilt all that which can seem to contribute to a deviated jaw on one side but also what a lot of people are neglecting is your teeth. take a picture and ask your self if they look like this guys, lower crowding seems to be a big indicator of asymmetry in the lower third

i wouldn’t really call it a surgery but this is what it offers and has seemed to fix this guys lower asymmetry as he got the “complex package”
View attachment 3003618

this “surgery” seemed to fix this guy’s asymmetry in his lower third, not sure if he suffers from lateral pelvic tilt though as we don’t have a full body picture obviously but from what i’ve seen this seems to be the best way to fix your facial asymmetry

stack this with trying to softmax your lateral pelvic tilt if you have one which almost everyone has to some degree and your symmetry should improve

i’ve tried softmaxing my lower third for 2 years now and basically no changes at all

will be getting the same as this guy in the near future and will post results after it’s done but that’s probably in a year from now

a lot of this thread is water but lots of people seem to neglect there fucked up teeth when trying to fix asymmetry of the lower third

most moggers/foggers who have symmetry their teeth are usually very straight
I was talking about this back in January 2022 and no one gave a quarter-fuck about it.

Those guys don't want the trouble of correcting it themselves: they would rather spend 100k for some Turk or Jew Kike Midget to botch them inside a shady clinic...

Don't even lose your time elaborating, spend it improving your own beauty instead (just like I did) 🤗😻😎

I got books on Orofacial talking about this, there were only 2 users interested at the time, which I sent them those books... The other handful of dozens were mocking, scoffing and making fun of it: that's just how it is. 😆🤭

What did u do and ur age
just all the basic softmaxxes that you’ve already heard about asymmetry

tried them all didn’t seem to do anything for me but i was inconsistent i guess

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon