Asymmetry is the most brutal falio

Ci-Sphere

Ci-Sphere

But this wasn't just about me.
Sure a little bit of asymmetry isn't because we all have some but people who are like me, lopsided, its definitely the most brutal falio because you could have been HTN with just a little more symmetry but your genes decided you were going to be lopsided.

My right mandible and zygo are more developed rather than my left and this isn't because of me eating, sleeping more on the other side. Its purely genetic from my mum's dog shit symmetry and looks.

The worst thing is...There is no surgery for lopsided face, your only hope is getting braces and praying that fillers work. I sometimes bonemsmash my other zygo to see how the swelling would affect the symmetry and I still look like shit.

My facial ASSymmetry kind of looks like this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

Screenshot 2024 10 19 161608

Now I'm forever to be cursed as Low MTN, I could have been HTN with proper symmetry...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Klasik616, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Sure a little bit of asymmetry isn't because we all have some but people who are like me, lopsided, its definitely the most brutal falio because you could have been HTN with just a little more symmetry but your genes decided you were going to be lopsided.

My right mandible and zygo are more developed rather than my left and this isn't because of me eating, sleeping more on the other side. Its purely genetic from my mum's dog shit symmetry and looks.

The worst thing is...There is no surgery for lopsided face, your only hope is getting braces and praying that fillers work. I sometimes bonemsmash my other zygo to see how the swelling would affect the symmetry and I still look like shit.

My facial ASSymmetry kind of looks like this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

View attachment 3246797

Now I'm forever to be cursed as Low MTN, I could have been HTN with proper symmetry...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ci-Sphere
Another "the most brutal failo you can have is the one I have" thread

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Same here my jaw goes to the left
Should I get braces or Lefort
Bloated from the left, lean from the right

• So Sad
Reactions: Ci-Sphere
My eyes are like goatis

I would been hight htn if my left side was not assymetric 😭😭😭😭😭