Asymmetry

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
My left side cheekbone is higher and more prominent and My right side jaw is more prominent, Am doing bonesmashing to fix my cheekbone on the right side and Am gonna chew frm left to fix my jaw, And Am gonna sleep on my back, Will this fix my asymmetry?

brb imagining since no pics

You cant rly fix this without surgerys or any hardmaxxing. MSE could help to fix your cheekbone asymmetry. But you need to ask yourself if rly MSE is worth it just to fix your asymmetrical cheekbones. Nobody notices your facial symmetry, trust me. These habits like sleeping on ur back wont fix anything.

You cant rly fix this without surgerys or any hardmaxxing. MSE could help to fix your cheekbone asymmetry. But you need to ask yourself if rly MSE is worth it just to fix your asymmetrical cheekbones. Nobody notices your facial symmetry, trust me. These habits like sleeping on ur back wont fix anything.
My right side is just more fat than left thats why left looks more prominent, I can just lose fat to fix it to some point

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
we have summer bro
Don't ask me man I made a mistake to do a rapid cut in the winters cuz of a wedding and lost all muscle in like 3 weeks😭

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
I used to worry abt my assymetry but tbh it doesn’t rlly matter and there isn’t rlly anything to fix it, I’ve tried