At 11 or 12% bf but still have a lot fat on my face. How to lose it?

You probably dont have good bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, 000, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
You probably have recessed facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
I highly doubt you are 11% bodyfat bro people dont understand how lean is 11-12% you cant pinch fat from anywhere on your body..

You are likely 17%+ if that otherwsie buccal fat removal or like others said you just have shit bones

• +1
Reactions: here
Over

Last edited:
No bones. You can eat less salt, eat fiber, and drink water to get rid of some bloating, but beyond that...
I feel like fillers could be a good option if you want the appearance of an angular face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 1588
Get your body fat tested. Most people just spew Bullshit. You can't know your own body fat percentage just by pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
I highly doubt you are 11% bodyfat bro people dont understand how lean is 11-12% you cant pinch fat from anywhere on your body..

You are likely 17%+ if that otherwsie buccal fat removal or like others said you just have shit bones
nice 2 see someone else who understands bf%
jfl at these fags saying they dont have abs but are at 10%

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, eyearea, PYT and 2 others
yeah bro i have newfags messaging me saying look bro i am 10% bodyfat still have face fat lmao and when i ask for pics 99% of the time they are 18%+

yeah bro i have newfags messaging me saying look bro i am 10% bodyfat still have face fat lmao and when i ask for pics 99% of the time they are 18%+

yea ok..but I have pop out abs with veins on them if that helps

Last edited:
yea ok..but I have pop out abs with veins on them if that helps
and u still have face fat, over for u
this is an option though

• +1
Reactions: Drakos
and u still have face fat, over for u
this is an option though
ok..thanks bro

Are you a curry?

its not that u have a lot of fat in ur face, its just that u dont have a lot of bones in ur face