SigmaSlayer

Romantic tired of everything
At what age did you stop growing?

I was 164 cm at 14. Now I’m 164.5 cm at 17

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Growth Plate, Deleted member 4946 and 23 others
Last i checked I grew 0.8 inch from 18 to 19. Probably done now.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 7785
I was 5'10 when I was 14 years old and I'm currently 5'11 (22 now) so I probably stopped growing after I turned 15.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Madrigal, Deleted member 7785 and 1 other person
I was 5'10 when I was 14 years old and I'm currently 5'11 (22 now) so I probably stopped growing after I turned 15.
LL tibia 4cm + 6cm femur and ascend to 6ft3

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Marsiere214, Babyblackcarrot and 2 others
Inject HGH as you still can.
My gigabluepilled parents won’t let me take anything for my height. Theyre the ‘height doesn’t matter son’ type of idiots. Doesn’t matter I’m planning on roping in a few years anyway I just come on this forum to cope till I rope

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 11425, johncruz12345 and 7 others
My gigabluepilled parents won’t let me take anything for my height. Theyre the ‘height doesn’t matter son’ type of idiots. Doesn’t matter I’m planning on roping in a few years anyway I just come on this forum to cope till I rope
Black pill them, tell them it does matter, show them the facts, and if they still don't help you cut them off.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Black pill them, tell them it does matter, show them the facts, and if they still don't help you cut them off.
Ive tried blackpilling them many times, they just get angry and tell me to go study jfl. Like I said, I don’t care anymore, I’m a 17 y/o KTHHV 2/10 manlet dicklet. I plan on kms in a few years anyway

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, onfiresems and Marsiere214
Ive tried blackpilling them many times, they just get angry and tell me to go study jfl. Like I said, I don’t care anymore, I’m a 17 y/o KTHHV 2/10 manlet dicklet. I plan on kms in a few years anyway
Just tell them: "What's the point of "studying" if I can't get a girl, just to wageslave for nothing, I'd rather go NEET! First get me HGH to grow, jaw surgery and penis enlargement, then we'll talk about "studying", OK????!".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 11425 and Marsiere214
  • So Sad
Reactions: onfiresems
Just tell them: "What's the point of "studying" if I can't get a girl, just to wageslave for nothing, I'd rather go NEET! First get me HGH to grow, jaw surgery and penis enlargement, then we'll talk about "studying", OK????!".
They are from a different time when arranged marriages actually worked well. They think I can get a good wife if I study well and get a good job, they are clueless about the actual situation and it’ll only get worse in the future. I’m gonna kms before I turn 30, I just have to endure 13 more years of this cruel existence
my condolonces if true. i was 158cm at 14. i was 168cm at 17
Why would I lie?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and johncruz12345
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars and Marsiere214
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
im 180cm will be 17 in april, im hoping for some extra 4cm hehe I've always thought i will continue growing till 25 this forum blackpilled me hard

• +1
Late 15 early 16 I reckon.

20 years old turning 21 this year. Growing very little still. Main growth stopped at 19.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
13 in height unless i grow more

stats: 16, 6'0/183cm

a little before my 11th birthday probably, maybe 11.5 at the latest

• So Sad
Reactions: GigaAscender and AcneScars

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Never ever ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I was 137 cm at 12. Now I'm 137 cm at 36. Don't care. Like my female psychologist says, it's what's on the inside that counts. You can be a 6'7" "gigachad" (as you evil, violent, and mysogynistic fat loser inkwells that never go outside call it) and women still won't like you if you're not nice and have a decent personality.

• +1
Reactions: repulsiveanddumb
Im 6ft 3 taking hgh. So not stopped.

My growth spurt stopped at early 16. But i still grew an inch since then by late 17 I100% stopped growinh

Age 14 -> 173cm (some foid doctor told me that this is it, dont know wat up with that bitch),
16 -> 177cm
18 -> 178 cm
19 -> 179 cm
Now I'm 24 and still 179

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Stopped at 19, almost 20
At 15 I was 183 cm and at 19 got to 188 cm and haven't grown since

i went from 184cm to 186cm from 16 to 17 think im still going

I graduated high school at like 5 9”. In the years since I’ve gained 2 inches. In terms of frame I honestly don’t know. I have the same body width I did in middle school practically. It’s brutal.

At what age did you stop growing?
your bones stop growing in lenght when the plates fuse together and it vastly depends on your genes and lifestyle some ppl might stop growing at age 16 some others at 25
Complete fusion happens on average between ages 15–20 for girls (with the most common being 15–18 years for girls) and 17–24 for boys (with the most common being 18–22 years for boys).
girls get into puberty sooner with their their estogen(female hormone) levels sky rocketing(making their bone plates fuse earlier thus making their bone growth stop earlier )
it is genetic but the best thing to do as a man is to reduce your estrogen levels by getting leaner(more fat =more estrogen) which will give your bones more time to grow so lose some weight (if your fat you will grow shorter than what you would have grown also losing fat is one of the best ways to increase your t levels bcs of the negative feedback loop (your body stops producing test when estogen ammouts are sufficent)
also lower or stop soy and or milk consumption so that you dont increase your estrogen levels to grow taller
but once your growth plates fuse your pretty much done unless you take pharmaceutical hgh (Very expensive) you can expect about a half inch

Last edited:
Not really. I’m gonna kms in appproximately 13 years
i’m manlet too but not as short and hate it as well. all i can say is that i relate

i really think you should consider LL. it’s the route i’m going to take

• +1
i’m manlet too but not as short and hate it as well. all i can say is that i relate

i really think you should consider LL. it’s the route i’m going to take
I‘ll be 30-35 when I have enough money for LL. There’s no point losing my virginity at that age, your teenage years are by far the most important and the next 50 years of your life depend upon how you happy your teen years were. I’m gonna skincaremaxx, leanmaxx and gymmaxx to try and get laid in the next two years. If that doesn’t work then ropemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and turkproducer
I‘ll be 30-35 when I have enough money for LL. There’s no point losing my virginity at that age, your teenage years are by far the most important and the next 50 years of your life depend upon how you happy your teen years were. I’m gonna skincaremaxx, leanmaxx and gymmaxx to try and get laid in the next two years. If that doesn’t work then ropemaxxing
why would it take you so long? there are ways to make money outside of a job if you just look for it

LL costs 60k, it’s a lot of money but you can save this up by mid 20s easily latest

• +1
Haven't really grown noticeably since 14-15

why would it take you so long? there are ways to make money outside of a job if you just look for it

LL costs 60k, it’s a lot of money but you can save this up by mid 20s easily latest
In my country wages are shit and the entry barrier is extremely high. According to my plan, I will finish my education at 27 and then get a good job that pays me about 30k USD/year (it’s a good salary in my country due to PPP). I’ll save approx 10k each year so it’ll take me at least 7 years of working to save up 70k (LL + travelling). I’ll be 34 by that time, add in another year for recovery so 35. This is the best case scenario for me if everything goes to plan

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
14. Fuck my 5'9" life

In my country wages are shit and the entry barrier is extremely high. According to my plan, I will finish my education at 27 and then get a good job that pays me about 30k USD/year (it’s a good salary in my country due to PPP). I’ll save approx 10k each year so it’ll take me at least 7 years of working to save up 70k (LL + travelling). I’ll be 34 by that time, add in another year for recovery so 35. This is the best case scenario for me if everything goes to plan
bro you can work before then, and you can still try out some free lance work

you don’t have to wait until after studying for money, earn now, even if you save 10k in 3 years it’s still something

• +1
bro you can work before then, and you can still try out some free lance work

you don’t have to wait until after studying for money, earn now, even if you save 10k in 3 years it’s still something
I have to get into top colleges to secure good job opportunities which means that most of my time is gonna be spent studying. I’m learning about the stock market and forex market on the side to earn some passive income but I don’t expect anything significant, I’m just looking to make enough money to cover my personal expenses like protein, gym fees and skincare products

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and turkproducer