At how many inches above average do girls start calling you tall?

When do you girls call you tall?

• Total voters
arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
Not consider you tall, call you tall

@cytoplasm @Autismcel @HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
4 inches above average is when people will start seeing you as tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, Chadeep, user123456 and 4 others
6’3+ is considered tall to most foids

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, disheartenedcel, socialcel and 3 others
6’3 where I live is 99%+, how many inches do you have to be above your countries average to be called tall?
my countries average is 5’10-5’11 so 4-5 inches to be called tall, i’ve had friends who have been rejected at 6’1-6’2 because they’re “not tall enough”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, socialcel, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
The top of her head has to be at your neck.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TechnoBoss, socialcel and 3 others
I am really tall but a girl have never called me tall prob bcs i have a sub five face infact they are probaly more scared of me then they would be of a normal incel.

i will rope soon tho its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, guilty, no-mogger-no-cry and 2 others
I am really tall but a girl have never called me tall prob bcs i have a sub five face infact they are probaly more scared of me then they would be of a normal incel.

i will rope soon tho its over
How tall are you, how manu inches above average are you, yeah ig if your face is ugly they won’t want to even talk to you.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
How tall are you, how manu inches above average are you, yeah ig if your face is ugly they won’t want to even talk to you.
I am 198 cm.

Still not enough for me to get laid

Over

• +1
Reactions: guilty
I'm 6'3 and I've been considered tall by pretty much everyone

They asked my height multiple times

Anybody taller than me is basically in giraffe or "big man" territory

• +1
Reactions: guilty and arabcelxxx

How tall is the average man where you live?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Bro you need be 8'69 for landwhale in 2035

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and CarrotMaxxer
Not consider you tall, call you tall

@cytoplasm @Autismcel @HeightPilledum
8+ imho like here in the UK the avg is 5'10 and in height halo only begins at 6'6 and up here

8+ imho like here in the UK the avg is 5'10 and in height halo only begins at 6'6 and up here
I think I have height halo at 5inches above average, weird how the females there are so ugly yet demand so much

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
A whole ass 30 centimeters comp to them tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • +1
That's literally how it works

150-155 cm midgets demand 180+ cm niggas.

Surprised you didn't know this as a gulf arab tbh
Idk man ive been called tall by girls 10-15 cms shorter than me(182) and even my 2 very tall friends 188 & 190 consider me tall

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
This is accurate.

You need atleast a head on her.
Evdn if shes 5’10 and youre 6’3, you should definitely be considered tall then regardless of a womens height

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
In my experience, it starts to become significant at 4 and then becomes exponentially more likely past that point.

In the US, that's 6'1.

• +1
How tall is the average man where you live?
I'm Italian, so I guess about 5'9 and 5'10 but it's pretty diverse.
Turbomanlets and lankets are about as common as each other

do people actually make the argument that you'll only be called tall if your attractive, that doesn't even make sense.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Girls have called me tall, I'm 6'2". This was in California.

• +1

i’m just under 6’2 and have rarely even been called tall by girls, by other guys im usually considered tall

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and arabcelxxx
No point in asking a international forum ngl

• +1
do people actually make the argument that you'll only be called tall if your attractive, that doesn't even make sense.
From my own experience yes, I only started getting called tall when my face improved.

They have diff countries and diff standards of whats tall. Unless theyre from a country u know has the same height as urs
I mean yeah thats why I asked them how many inches taller than average you have to be

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
From my own experience yes, I only started getting called tall when my face improved.
that probably just means u were so ugly that women wouldn't even talk to you as a friend tbh

that probably just means u were so ugly that women wouldn't even talk to you as a friend tbh
I was mtn range and only 1 female friend called me big and tall, I think they can only give you compliments on anything If your high mtn+

I was mtn range and only 1 female friend called me big and tall, I think they can only give you compliments on anything If your high mtn+
that's just cap unless ur only 6 foot and not actually tall, my brother is ltn and got called tall by foids all the time. And u def aren't mtn sand nigger

Got called tall at around 6'1 by one girl - who later insisted on telling people I originally know from this forum in a call that I am shorter than I really am :lul: man wild story

that's just cap unless ur only 6 foot and not actually tall, my brother is ltn and got called tall by foids all the time. And u def aren't mtn sand nigger
6’ is tall in the Middle east about 5 inches above average, how tall is he? I noticed if you’re really tall(6+inches above average girls can’t help but notice it)

6’ is tall in the Middle east about 5 inches above average, how tall is he? I noticed if you’re really tall(6+inches above average girls can’t help but notice it)
will i guess that's the thing, a women would kinda need a reason to bring it up even if you are tall

• +1
6'2

• +1
Would've voted 4-5" if I could
In a country where average adult height is 5'10, I remember first being called tall around 6'2 then at 6'3 it was regular

• +1