At it's heart, learning PUA isn't a bad idea. Most people probably bash it, because they're afraid to leave the basement.

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman
Obvs, confidence isn't going to score you women who are better looking than you.

And dressing up isn't going to cure manletism.

But for people with shit tier social experience, learning to become less inhibited is steps 1, 2, and 3

• +1
Reactions: Life-Fuel-Seeker, Deleted member 1464, jefferson and 1 other person
JoinedJul 12, 2019

Connor murphy literally acts like a sperg and picks up all girls when he takes his shirt off

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
bs. u srs?
he actually does fake reaction videos. its obvious in some. girls dont react like that when some cringelord fakes off his shirt randomoy

he actually does fake reaction videos. its obvious in some. girls dont react like that when some cringelord fakes off his shirt randomoy
cope. he has good looks + body + height. ofc they act like that

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
i thought everything on youtube is real? next thing you tell me is that vitaly vids are fake too?

to the topic

what logic is that? just because top chads dont have to approach it means approaching is useless for the rest of us?

• +1
Reactions: Demir
currymax im beginning to like u here. most newbs are unwanted.
And dressing up isn't going to cure manletism.

I wear most expensive clothes annyone has. (gucci, givenchy, jordan, bape) & it does not matter AT ALL. all what matter is height & face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul, itsoverbuddyboyo and Demir
cope. he has good looks + body + height. ofc they act like that
ive seen better looking guys pulling shit like this and getting cringey reactions. a friend of mine is a psl 7 chad who is 1.90cm with good body and girls weren't impressed when he showed off what he had. they literally blocked him on phone or talked shit behind his back

ive seen better looking guys pulling shit like this and getting cringey reactions. a friend of mine is a psl 7 chad who is 1.90cm with good body and girls weren't impressed when he showed off what he had. they literally blocked him on phone or talked shit behind his back

where do you live?

PUA is a bad idea for anyone under 6.5 PSL. It's better to get into a social circle with some foids and get them that way, though I understand this can be quite hard as an adult.

PUA is a bad idea for anyone under 6.5 PSL. It's better to get into a social circle with some foids and get them that way, though I understand this can be quite hard as an adult.
If you think you'll pull a 7.

I'm talking about a 3.5 who's afraid to talk to other 3.5's

Some incels have tried approaching, man, but failed.

height is useless

pua is legit but you need to be 6.5+

Some incels have tried approaching, man, but failed.
I mean to learn to actually interact

Obvs approaching is bullshit, but that doesn't mean the concept can't have benefits

Personality is cope. Women look for if your status/looks/height is good enough to be a potential partner, and then your personality can be an extra bonus. If you’re below their standards it doesn’t matter what your personality is. Just don’t act like an autist or be neurotic

Personality is cope. Women look for if your status/looks/height is good enough to be a potential partner, and then your personality can be an extra bonus. If you’re below their standards it doesn’t matter what your personality is. Just don’t act like an autist or be neurotic
Good job giving the stock autist response

not taking advice from a curry

• +1
Reactions: currymax

Obvs approaching is bullshit, but that doesn't mean the concept can't have benefits

Approaching is the only part of pua that's legit. The "concepts" are a bunch of pop evo psych bullshit and sales tactics. Words cannot describe how cheesy PUAs come off to girls. I love watching pua infield for the cringe of it. Approaching and trying to escalate are legit, though.

height is useless

pua is legit but you need to be 6.5+

There’s actually PUA’s on YouTube (I’ve watched a few videos by now) that are WELL below 6 PSL and often short too, but still manage to get laid with girls way more attractive than them. So you don’t need to be GL or tall if you’re willing to get good enough at it. See Valentino kohen, Todd v dating or Tom Torero as examples of short/ugly guys who can still have sex with hot girls

• Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos

I see.

It would be more convincing if they all weren't frauds

If I knew how to interact with women I'd be drowning in poon tang. My height is fair and my face is my best feature.

• JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96
I must have seriously damaged some butts today for this old gem to pop up

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back