At least 50% of dates don't happen after I send dick pic

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
Face, passed.
height/- body. Passed even if gigafraud.

Now, then when it comes to dirty talk and we exchanging they go radio silent after a dick pic.
What I find SO odd is that I am nearly the only person in this world who is reporting these incidences. What makes it even worse is that statistically I am a bit above average even with blackpill eyes, so it shouldn't be that much of a turn off. Then I find pictures of guys my size which look the same way I do, but others who are the same or 1 inch bigger are RIDICIOUSLY bigger to a point that it looks like it's 3 dicks in one.

I don't understand it. I guess you need some massive girth to be considered big, at least 6...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 24593 and Deleted member 21044
i already told you we can go on a date, what’s the point of posting this thread bhai?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, AbandonShip, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others
i already told you we can go on a date, what’s the point of posting this thread bhai?
Youd permaban me if u got to know me bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Youd permaban me if u got to know me bhai
no way bhai, why? is it cause of your real life story? ALREADY told you idc what you do with women im not wanting lol

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
send one over and I'll tell youbwhat's wrong with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 25667 and RAITEIII
Face, passed.
height/- body. Passed even if gigafraud.

Now, then when it comes to dirty talk and we exchanging they go radio silent after a dick pic.
What I find SO odd is that I am nearly the only person in this world who is reporting these incidences. What makes it even worse is that statistically I am a bit above average even with blackpill eyes, so it shouldn't be that much of a turn off. Then I find pictures of guys my size which look the same way I do, but others who are the same or 1 inch bigger are RIDICIOUSLY bigger to a point that it looks like it's 3 dicks in one.

I don't understand it. I guess you need some massive girth to be considered big, at least 6...
Your biggest mistake is trying to fuck her over text messages save that for the date

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Your biggest mistake is trying to fuck her over text messages save that for the date
I mean what can I do if they send some hot pics\ nudes. Not send anything? I'm forced.

Irl this doesnt happen and nobody knows or is guessing nobody's dick size which goes in line with my higher success in being liked irl

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
send one over and I'll tell youbwhat's wrong with it
I never thought I'd say this but okay will try to take and send. But not right now JFL I will let u guess size so don't stalk my post history or else it's pointless.

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
I always send my dick pic next to a coke can for reference

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 19036