at least 80%-90% of people will find a partner (read underneath)

noka

noka

Silver
At least 80% of people will eventually find a partner. While it's often said that women want a "Chad," and yes, thats truth, in the end, no Stacy or Becky will remain single. With 4 billion men and 4 billion women in the world, everyone should find a partner eventually not necessarily in their teens, but in adulthood. During their teenage years, many foids will be Chads, but for those who aren’t, they’ll likely find themselves with someone later in life, even if they're "leftovers."

There simply aren’t enough Chads for every girl. If you didn’t have a teenage romance it’s over for you but don’t worry. You’ll still find someone at some point in life if you atleast interact with women a little bit.

Attachments

• 1726395050960.png
    1726395050960.png
    579 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender, Cutecel2001, Autismcel and 6 others
Im mastrubating to the join date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Autismcel, noonespecial and 1 other person
thanks bhai.

I needed some positivity after being brutally dogpilled multiple times this week

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Cutecel2001, n9wiff and 5 others
im 34yo virgin btw

its over

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: therealme, DarkAscender, vratisevojvodo and 6 others
what if the 20% who won't find a partner are the people on this forum😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi, irkkedmulatto, spark and 3 others
It's kinda true

No one is really alone forever

But the thing is a lot of the bottom tier relationships comprise of 2 genetic rejects in their late 40s slumming it due to fear of loneliness

Not because of something positive like common values and hobbies etc

Still, I guess it's better than nothing if you get to cuddle and shit when you're sad, amirite:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and i_love_roosters
what if the 20% who won't find a partner are the people on this forum😢
About 10-20% of men may never find a long-term partner. Are people with serious disabilities, conditions like Down syndrome, or other shit that make long term relationships very difficult.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and notsocommonthumb
It's kinda true

No one is really alone forever

But the thing is a lot of the bottom tier relationships comprise of 2 genetic rejects in their late 40s slumming it due to fear of loneliness

Not because of something positive like common values and hobbies etc

Still, I guess it's better than nothing if you get to cuddle and shit when you're sad, amirite:feelskek:
for every sub5 moid there is a sub5 foid

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and noonespecial
for every sub5 moid there is a sub5 foid

That's not true, I wish people would stop saying stuff like "there's someone for everyone"

1.05 moids are born for every 1 foid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and noonespecial
That's not true, I wish people would stop saying stuff like "there's someone for everyone"

0.05%?

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I refuse to settle for Chad's leftovers.

• +1
Point is for every 100 women there's 105 men.

That means unless that extra 5 guys die in a war early or something...They're gonna be alone.

• +1
  • +1
Point is for every 100 women there's 105 men.

That means unless that extra 5 guys die in a war early or something...They're gonna be alone.
these 5 man will be most worse genetical men, down syndrome and other awful genetic trash, probably not even able to comprehend idea of blackpill ideology due to their low IQ

• +1
Chad fucked them too.
if u were a chad i guarantee you would not even go near a sub5 pearl, all stacies would be yours why would u go to beckies and pearls?

• +1
if u were a chad i guarantee you would not even go near a sub5 pearl, all stacies would be yours why would u go to beckies and pearls?

Chads are dumb and there's a huge peer pressure culture amongst men to fuck anything. Chads will fuck fat women for a joke, or just to see what her boobs look like.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and noka
Chads are dumb and there's a huge peer pressure culture amongst men to fuck anything. Chads will fuck fat women for a joke, or just to see what her boobs look like.
chads have standarts, not all chads are dumb,but thing ur saying is partly making sense

• +1
You're wrong. Just look at Japan / South Korea. The West is heading in the same direction.

But yeah it's true, some women will betabuxxx an MTN after getting passed around like a joint at a Snoop Dogg party.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Numb and noonespecial
You're wrong. Just look at Japan / South Korea. The West is heading in the same direction.

But yeah it's true, some women will betabuxxx an MTN after getting passed around like a joint at a Snoop Dogg party.
its just matter of time when all these young japanese girls will find a boy, they wont die alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and SecularIslamist
Most peopl wont die Virgin yes but most people will die without a fulfilling non-betabux relationship

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, noonespecial and noka
Water. Eventually you might get a post wall roastie if you try hard enough theory

• +1
as mother nature intended
Back then it was like, 5/95 rule or worse, and harems existed. So we are actually not as bad rn

They would rather fuck each other than fuck a sub htn non ethnic man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Back then it was like, 5/95 rule or worse, and harems existed. So we are actually not as bad rn
lmao so real, we live our best lifes tbh, i dont think it can be way better

80% of people aren't frequent visitors on incel forums though

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
lmao so real, we live our best lifes tbh, i dont think it can be way better
Yea just surgerymaxx and then go geo maxx and get harems there, i will probably geomaxx myself just for fun a couple of times

• +1
Reactions: noka
80% of people aren't frequent visitors on incel forums though
The forum isnt the problem, its the fact that we all here are autistic

• +1
Reactions: noka
Fuck that im staying single as long as im a smash idc

At least 80% of people will eventually find a partner. While it's often said that women want a "Chad," and yes, thats truth, in the end, no Stacy or Becky will remain single. With 4 billion men and 4 billion women in the world, everyone should find a partner eventually not necessarily in their teens, but in adulthood. During their teenage years, many foids will be Chads, but for those who aren’t, they’ll likely find themselves with someone later in life, even if they're "leftovers."

There simply aren’t enough Chads for every girl. If you didn’t have a teenage romance it’s over for you but don’t worry. You’ll still find someone at some point in life if you atleast interact with women a little bit.
i am probably the 20% lowkey

moids have higher deathrate there are more woman in the west

Most of us here are bottom 10%, whether it be due to looks or some other circumstances