At men who think women are as horny as them

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
If women were as horny as men neither this forum nor .is would exist. They're not nearly as horny, they probably like sex 1/10 of what we like. Even a low t soy cuck would like sex more than the average woman.

Men who say that only say that cause they can slay, what they omit is that their looksmatch has 100x more options than them, even ltb has more options than Gigachad.

For those saying this is a cope, the whole reason this forum even exist is for men who want to improve themselves so get sex because women are way more selective about it, therefore we must get on the grind to improve and become more attractive to women

JFL at blue pillers who think women want sex as much as men 😂😂

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tortoisecel, Boxingfan, aspiringexcel and 9 others
Yes, this is also why a lot women don't understand how wearing promiscuous clothes like tight pants, leggings and showing their butt everywhere is a really serious thing for men.

Also why some may say uncompassionate things about this subject, like tell a guy to just deal with it, or (what it looks like to us) gaslight when the situation is spoken up. They have no clue that most men, especially if celibate, are literally burning and in heat most days of the year.

They think when the patriarchs said women should wear concealing clothes, and cover their heads it was senseless oppression. But I've seen posts online where FTM who take testosterone compare the libido differences, and from their own mouths they testify that the libido difference is incomparable to high e, to the point where the FTMs (who take test) actually start to think they have a medical issue due to the insane libido test gives them in comparison to how they used to be.

You can literally observe the differences in what the hormonal compositions do, yet people don't seem to realize or care. They continue living selfishly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3weq, Boxingfan, Hirekdr and 10 others
If women were as horny as men neither this forum nor .is would exist. They're not nearly as horny, they probably like sex 1/10 of what we like. Even a low t soy cuck would like sex more than the average woman.

Men who say that only say that cause they can slay, what they omit is that their looksmatch has 100x more options than them, even ltb has more options than Gigachad.

For those saying this is a cope, the whole reason this forum even exist is for men who want to improve themselves so get sex because women are way more selective about it, therefore we must get on the grind to improve and become more attractive to women

You weeb loser.

1) Women experience more pleasure from sex than men
2) Women can have multiple orgasms in a matter of minutes and their orgasms last longer
3) Women have unlimited libido for chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Canwefixit, BearBoy and 11 others
Women are more horny than men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 24593 and Deleted member 24278
You weeb loser.

2) Women can have multiple orgasms in a matter of minutes and their orgasms last longer
I like how none of the points you listed disputed what op stated in the title, jfl at you you inbred retard.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Ken and Deleted member 24278
:rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
You weeb loser.

They don't want it that much anyway if they can wait until Chad is available

well women are extremely feral during their ovulation period

I also don't understand why women think other men in the immediate vicinity will successfully defend them from me. Coz shit I got tricks LOL. I'd fuck up every whiteknight just to wreck some hoes' guts.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Hi Luffy!

• Love it
You weeb loser.

agreed, water is wet
translations for you bluepilled fucks: women are horny for chad

if you are subchad which most likelly you fall into that category, yes she is not horny for you and that is why you have that view, so cope harder idiots

• WTF
You weeb loser.

1. they experience greater orgasms because they dont have refractory periods, and its not about pleasure, its about libido. plus, for her, its more of a "turn on" thing, vs how males have something literally closer to heat, and for the most part is on 24/7 and does not require any requirements (morning wood, spontaneous ejaculation in dreams etc).Also, blue balls.

2. like said , this really has nothing to do with libido. More about her template as a women gender. She has different sexual organs. Plus, the main point is the differences of women's libido vs male, and clearly they are very, very different. So since they are different, should not be compared on equal standing.

3.chadsexual. And like guy said above, if their libido is insane, why do they wait for chad. So you'd have to say its only insane for "chad" which like people said above, do not take away from any of the talking points as her having insane libido for chad proves nothing that men have less of an insane libido in both frequency and quality.

Last edited:
just inject her with kisspeptin then she'll be almost as horny as you

The women who are very horny tend to have higher levels of Test.

My gf want sex more than me. I mean like all the time.

• Love it
Women get wet only for BBC

• +1
Yes, this is also why a lot women don't understand how wearing promiscuous clothes like tight pants, leggings and showing their butt everywhere is a really serious thing for men.

Also why some may say uncompassionate things about this subject, like tell a guy to just deal with it, or (what it looks like to us) gaslight when the situation is spoken up. They have no clue that most men, especially if celibate, are literally burning and in heat most days of the year.

They think when the patriarchs said women should wear concealing clothes, and cover their heads it was senseless oppression. But I've seen posts online where FTM who take testosterone compare the libido differences, and from their own mouths they testify that the libido difference is incomparable to high e, to the point where the FTMs (who take test) actually start to think they have a medical issue due to the insane libido test gives them in comparison to how they used to be.

You can literally observe the differences in what the hormonal compositions do, yet people don't seem to realize or care. They continue living selfishly
best post I’ve read on here honestly

I believe there is a possibility that women can get horny as frequently as men do, they're just more discreet about it due to cultural taboos or whatever. And also women need to be "pre-heated" towards the actual moment, whereas men are ready the moment sex is presented. For a woman, the journey to sex is more significant than sex itself. However, there are certain women (a small number) who have greater testosterone levels and are just interested in having sex.

That's what I think...

• Woah
Anyone who believes this are retarded theyre more horny than us