At moving on

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
99% of the women in greece are basically inferior versions of my oneitis. literally the same girl just worse, worse looks, lower IQ, lower everything.

as a result, its natural that every time i see a girl i subconciously compare her to her, it doesnt matter how much time has passed, the standard remains.

the only way to move on is to meet a completely different kind of woman, some weird non NT girl like my old oneitis, which is impossible.

not to mention that 99% of the girls in greece are a hivemind and my oneitis is telepathetically ordering them to be repulsed by me since she is the alpha female of the pack.

basically, its over if you ever met this girl your dating life is ruined forever.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and PlayersGetPlayed
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Apparition and PlayersGetPlayed
Your posts are like a tragic comedy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Apparition and Clark69
99% of the women in greece are basically inferior versions of my oneitis. literally the same girl just worse, worse looks, lower IQ, lower everything.

as a result, its natural that every time i see a girl i subconciously compare her to her, it doesnt matter how much time has passed, the standard remains.

the only way to move on is to meet a completely different kind of woman, some weird non NT girl like my old oneitis, which is impossible.

not to mention that 99% of the girls in greece are a hivemind and my oneitis is telepathetically ordering them to be repulsed by me since she is the alpha female of the pack.

basically, its over if you ever met this girl your dating life is ruined forever.
similar situation but i will do a conversion therapy on a cute foid soon to make her more based than that bitch

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Apparition