AT "MUSLIM" WOMEN IN THE WEST

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
i saw a white tall high tier normie talking to a modestly dressed hijabi in front of a local supermarket and they seemed to be flirting and after a minute of talking they were shaking hands, they definitely fucking :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Wallenberg, Lmao and 10 others
@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
Jaw is the law

Need a village chick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
i saw a white tall high tier normie talking to a modestly dressed hijabi in front of a local supermarket and they seemed to be flirting and after a minute of talking they were shaking hands, they definitely fucking :feelskek:
If this JBW is so real I'm gonna wear a KKK costume and start drowning in poon on the ethnic area near me.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and FailedNormieManlet
They are winning in life, and you are losing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
They shook hands? That doesnt even make sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
May Allah destroy the SUN

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
jbw is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Jbw is law tbh
tbh jbw doesnt work on ethnic women born and raised in the netherlands, you have to be htn at least in order to get these women to abandon their religious beliefs and values

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Danish_Retard
“B-b- but Muslim qweenzz”
islamic men will realize this is a cope in a brutal way like i did (not talking about this encounter i described itt)

Need a village chick
my friend told me his mother hooked him up with a village woman who was also a hafiz and then later his mother revealed that she was already married before and now a divorcee (so no longer a virgin, and she was pretty young too, i think 18)

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
If this JBW is so real I'm gonna wear a KKK costume and start drowning in poon on the ethnic area near me.
you have to be htn at least, jbw doesnt work on western ethnics, you have to be decent looking

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Muslim women have sexual desires just like women of other beliefs and atheist women.

They shook hands? That doesnt even make sense
exactly lol, they are not supposed to shake hands. here a man got flamed by the media because he didnt want to shake hands with a woman and she was making a fuss about it as well :feelskek: then these bitches go do this instead:feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
You hate white people, yet you live in a European country, and you probably have no plans to go back. Ironic
Rate my schlong

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
Seems muslim

Mud

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
You hate white people, yet you live in a European country, and you probably have no plans to go back. Ironic
1. i dont have problems with whites unless they are a) liberal who force down their views on others or b) they claim to be non-racist but make racist jokes about south asians

2. yes i do, i was born and raised here

3. "go back", lol thats retarded dude how can i go back to a place i didnt come from? see point 2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Muslim women have sexual desires just like women of other beliefs and atheist women.
not so much that they have sexual desires like men (as in that they get horny on the same level men do) but people seem to think islamic women are better when they arent, in fact they are worse because they willingly forget about their religious beliefs and values when they see htn of any race

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
average "muslim" woman in the west. though the one is more immodest (putting up middle finger sign) but the one i saw was modest (in terms of clothing). which makes it more hilarious to see that happening irl.

average "muslim" woman in the west. though the one is more immodest (putting up middle finger sign) but the one i saw was modest (in terms of clothing). which makes it more hilarious to see that happening irl.
just came across her on tinder. swiped left

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
just came across her on tinder. swiped left
should have swiped, met up, fucked her hard and then tell me about it so i can hate "muslim" women more, big l :hnghn:
Oh. Maybe I’m thinking of someone else who went on rants about white people.
i probably ranted about them before but when i do im talking about liberals who are like that, i never specify what kind of whites i meant but i should probably do that in the future to avoid confusion

should have swiped, met up, fucked her hard and then tell me about it so i can hate "muslim" women more, big l :hnghn:
just go for atheist women like I do

just go for atheist women like I do
i have more respect for atheist women because they are not hypocrites (y) even women from other religions i have more respect for even if they are hypocrites. i feel like they dont know any better so its excusable. but when a "muslim" woman does it, well i cant stand em lol

• +1
i have more respect for atheist women because they are not hypocrites (y) even women from other religions i have more respect for even if they are hypocrites. i feel like they dont know any better so its excusable. but when a "muslim" woman does it, well i cant stand em lol
i go for atheist women

She needs to be raped by her brothers! :feelsree:
3D3FE1E6 B1C2 4603 BDDC 71D4A83A7637

i go for atheist women
atheist women treat me better actually, they have basic respect for people even if they are ugly. cant say the same for islamic women, they are ruthless and rude towards ugly men.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
I want to fuck a brown chick ngl. Sand and curry women can be kinda hot sometimes.
west asians or north africans ("middle eastern" isn't a thing) sure, but south asians? man i find them disgusting but thats probably cuz im south asian myself lol. they have nasty attitudes and their looks are generally subpar.