• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
6’4 already ascends you to htn you’re just retarded
eh. mtn forsure htn is a little to much. what if there face is subhuman

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel
he was still facially normie but I pERsonaly think is NT and popularity carried him

yea back in highschool alot of mtn and even ltn could date htb just becuase of height and status

no his face was a soild mtn
height and statues go such a long way it’s fucking crazy. can’t wait for my lifts to get here tmr :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Still htn height is law
eh. mtn forsure htn is a little to much. what if there face is subhuman
whats crazy is these normies get fucked up after highschool when your ''Staus'' was being popular and your face is average there SMV get dealt a brutal blow after highschool and they dont know how to act ''I was a chad I dated Stacy why does Stacy not want me boo hoo''

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
*Elementary school

• JFL
very attractive people in hs aren’t common anyways it’s obvious they’re going to date down

• +1
Just be tall cyclops theory is legit

• +1
height cope lmao face is absolutely law
thats cope only people that say are
people with fucked up faces

face= height if your 6'4 your smv min mtn

you cant just have face and be 5ft and expect to pull even a htb you need face and height

show the stacylite

• JFL
thats cope only people that say are
people with fucked up faces

face= height if your 6'4 your smv min mtn

you cant just have face and be 5ft and expect to pull even a htb you need face and height
5' is extreme u can pull htb with htn face and average height they are not equal face is defo more important
CL 5'8 guy will pull more than 6'4 guy with mtn face

• JFL
5' is extreme u can pull htb with htn face and average height they are not equal face is defo more important
CL 5'8 guy will pull more than 6'4 guy with mtn face
you could have a psl god face it wont matter if your 5ft the point of saying that low of height was to show if you have ether extreme you will end up with nothing

you could have a psl god face it wont matter if your 5ft the point of saying that low of height was to show if you have ether extreme you will end up nothing
psl god at 5' will genuinely still pull a girl if she is around his height u think a guy with a top 0.0001% face will not get anything jfl

• JFL
psl god at 5' will genuinely still pull a girl if she is around his height u think a guy with a top 0.0001% face will not get anything jfl
thats actually the funniest shit ive ever read yea if hes lucky he might get abused by a mtb your genuinely delusional you get height mogged by 90% of western women No htb+ is daiting a 5tf man no matter how good looking his face is

thats actually the funniest shit ive ever read yea if hes lucky he might get abused by a mtb your genuinely delusional you get height mogged by 90% of western women No htb+ is daiting a 5tf man no matter how good looking his face is
so do u think a 6'4 subhuman face would pull more

• Hmm...
so do u think a 6'4 subhuman face would pull more
a believe a 6'4 ltn would maybe not subhuman but a ltn for sure would pull equal and a 6'4 mtn would 100% pull more

LTN=
MTN>

a believe a 6'4 ltn would maybe not subhuman but a ltn for sure would pull equal
even ltn i doubt maybe high ltn
but the guy on the left at 6'4 would not pull more than alain delon if he was 5 foot tall

Attachments

• image_2024-08-13_025536672.png
    image_2024-08-13_025536672.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-08-13_025618463.png
    image_2024-08-13_025618463.png
    668.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
even ltn i doubt maybe high ltn
but the guy on the left at 6'4 would not pull more than alain delon if he was 5 foot tall
thats a fat subhuman
a ltn is somthing like this
4305727 1723512064943

ur retarded

Yeah bro just use bottom 0.00001% height to prove your point:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125, axttt_ and CopiumX