At Niggas Who Don’t Wear Concealer

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron
Was practically incel yesterday as soon as i wore concealer 2 girls asked for my snap and/or insta

btw its 100% unnoticeable in public as long as you get one within 1-3 shades of your skin color (just think of it like using some clear skin filter or effect on tiktok/snapchat). Cleared all my dark circles and hyperpigmentation instantly.

IMG 3840

Just make sure you dont buy that gay ass glittery concealer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, valentine, 0000a and 15 others
:lul::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Tfw fag is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsjover22, Surgerymaxxer1998, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
Was practically incel yesterday as soon as i wore concealer 2 girls asked for my snap and/or insta

btw its 100% unnoticeable in public as long as you get one within 1-3 shades of your skin color (just think of it like using some clear skin filter or effect on tiktok/snapchat). Cleared all my dark circles and hyperpigmentation instantly.

View attachment 3218381
I only use a towel that I wipe my balls with and my skin is healthier than you fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Running!, ronald_2, itsjover22 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man
Concealer is a great looksmax.

Which one do you use?

I use this one:
IMG 9822

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Running!, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Do you apply it to your face or stick that bottle up your ass (or both)
Nah just for my face. Not on the whole face, i have bb cream for that.

I use this concealer mostly for undereyes and folds.
It works.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and ascension
No concealer for your bonessss

• +1
Reactions: thecel
jfl, just get under eye filler or pay a visit to Dr. Taban

frauding fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Surgerymaxxer1998, framemoggerr and 1 other person
jfl, just get under eye filler or pay a visit to Dr. Taban
I have genetic dark cilrcles made by melanin not like normal dark circles

• +1
Reactions: valentine
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and Fusionxz
Super gay

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and kalluss
chat is this real?

thanks for the tip

aight my sisters at uni right now so i've stolen a bunch or her shit for my hyperpigmentation and under eyes

why not bb cream instead

• +1
Reactions: 0000a, curryascenderr and TechnoBoss
Imagine if your dad saw a fucking concealer in your room, he might think he failed in raising a son

• JFL
Reactions: 0000a, TechnoBoss and JizzFarmer
That awkward moment when your gf asks you to take a shower with her and your make up starts melting in front of her as a shocked look of horror appears on her face and she screams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Running!, dookielooksmaxxer and 3 others
That awkward moment when your gf asks you to take a shower with her and your make up starts melting in front of her as a shocked look of horror appears on her face and she screams
One in a million chance which is going to happen just say u don’t want like showers as your a naturalist

• +1
Reactions: 0000a

View attachment 3218381
yeah fraud and make yourself seem homosexual to your family and whoever the fuck catches you wearing makeup jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Running!, 0000a, billymidnight and 1 other person
I use BB cream but never considered using concealer. What is the difference really? I have no idea about any of that stuff.

Is concealer better than BB cream?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0000a, curryascenderr and NZb6Air
what the fuck is a concealer nigga what is the difference between before and after

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
what the fuck is a concealer nigga what is the difference between before and after
His skin looks better. You see in the pictures his acne is a lot harder to see?

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
His skin looks better. You see in the pictures his acne is a lot harder to see?
yes but what the fuck changed in the eye before and afters maybe I'm not seeing it I'm in the sun it's glaring at my screen

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I use BB cream but never considered using concealer. What is the difference really? I have no idea about any of that stuff.

Is concealer better than BB cream?
bb creams that can actually conceal are more expensive than concealer, there's no fundamental difference it depends on the product itself, for ex u can get a bb cream that conceals and sunscreens or get another one that doesnt do shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 0000a and TechnoBoss
why do you know this we got a professional homosexual on the line?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and NZb6Air
ye shit like that and this is high end
but cheap ones are legit useless, they dont do anything, but u can conceal with any cheap concealer assuming u have the skills to

no concealer for your bones
you can hide the shit that signals recession for ex nasojugal folds etc you have to combine a lot of shit but u'll never fully hide it ye, that's why makeup is more broken on women cause they dont need as much bones

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and TechnoBoss
ye shit like that and this is high end
but cheap ones are legit useless, they dont do anything, but u can conceal with any cheap concealer assuming u have the skills to

you can hide the shit that signals recession for ex nasojugal folds etc you have to combine a lot of shit but u'll never fully hide it ye, that's why makeup is more broken on women cause they dont need as much bones
my women need bones super sorry I'm bonnie only I am not a yellow nigger woman worshipper can she be as bony as me or bonier thank you man

my women need bones super sorry I'm bonnie only I am not a yellow nigger woman worshipper can she be as bony as me or bonier thank you man
nobody is denying that u retard nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and Nazi Germany
I used some concealer under eyes when I had an event after a long day and didn't sleep well before, and when taking evening shower surprisingly it stayed in place. Don't know the exact brand, borrowed from my mom, dad was okay with this as well (they are both countryside people and definitely not progressive, but they said it's your own responsibility and choice and it's up to me to deal with frauding exposed). Of course it has to look very natural and subtle, not like a drag show makeup.

• +1

View attachment 3218381

Attachments

• kms nigger.jpg
    kms nigger.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: Man.

View attachment 3218381
IMG 8904

From tonight’s bbc news panel. Makeupmax is the way.

Concealer isnt like other makeup. Even when i try to wash it off it doesnt come off and when it does it isnt even noticeable or smearing since its the same color as my skin anyways

yeah fraud and make yourself seem homosexual to your family and whoever the fuck catches you wearing makeup jfl
this was not posted by me neither btw idgaf about males frauding with makeup

View attachment 3218381
this post is so valid everyone hating is a retard

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back