at people saying 'muhh leave this shithole' to greycels

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
They gotta keep in mind not everyone is going to be a pathetic rotter like themselves. The bad effects of this forum are so overexaggerated, like 0,1% of people rot here spending too much time and getting depressed, and the cause of that is not this place, rather being an incel and realizing.

It's over for you, if you think of this place when you go out or just living your life. I literally check it in the morning and rot here in the afternoon if I have no other shit planned, but I completely forget about everything here during school. How pathetic you have to be to become a rotter with no excuses available :lul::lul:

They act like leaving this place is going to unblackpill you or something, and make you NT magically :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, 14vic, RAMU KAKA and 13 others
I actually come on this site for tips on how to become more nt

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, 14vic, halloweed and 1 other person
Just read the botb guide and dip if that's your only goal here. Most people here aren't NT.

Not like you can learn how to be NT. Over for non Ntcels

• +1
Reactions: nope, Costcosuperstore and SidharthTheSlayer
they just have to stay away from offtopic thats it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, <6PSLcel, LegitUser and 1 other person
I mean what happens here? Nothing really.
People talk about things, just like every other forum out there. If you waste too much time here then you're just retarded with no determinism

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
I mean what happens here? Nothing really.
People talk about things, just like every other forum out there. If you waste too much time here then you're just retarded with no determinism
i couldnt stop checking it at one point jfl i think i was addicted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and silencio
im 16 and minimum wage jobs pay like 150 a month here its pointless
Then do an activity. At 16 you shouldn't have time to be here regularly. School gym and socializing most of the time. You will regret not having friends and experiencing genuine Love at a young age. Ltrs after 25 are purely transactional.

I need to take my own advice jfl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and iblamejews
Then do an activity. At 16 you shouldn't have time to be here regularly. School gym and socializing most of the time. You will regret not having friends and experiencing genuine Love at a young age. Ltrs after 25 are purely transactional.

I need to take my own advice jfl
i do have hobbies but im pretty much isolated lmao. im just gonna have to rot till university i guess

• So Sad
Reactions: silencio
Ngl this site made me more nt. If you bring up any male issues on reddit they will gaslight the hell out of you.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Bomber517
i do have hobbies but im pretty much isolated lmao. im just gonna have to rot till university i guess
Ik it's bluepilled but try your best to make friends

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
Nope
The copers in looksmaxxing section are the ones most likely to become depressed

Offtopic is just for chilling

• +1
black pill is forever
everyone is black pilled tho, even people who aren’t on site. gym skincare hair all mainstream asf. we do nothing more than that realistically. 90% of looksmax is leanmax, then add minox, simple grooming or something but your mostly done, unless u hard max which most of the site will not.

if your not nt then don’t bother doing anything tbh and u can rot here
if you are nt spend some time here, i see no harm, but also go live life, clubs, party etc

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Aero, nope and 2 others
black pill is forever
everyone is black pilled tho, even people who aren’t on site. gym skincare hair all mainstream asf. we do nothing more than that realistically. 90% of looksmax is leanmax, then add minox, simple grooming or something but your mostly done, unless u hard max which most of the site will not.

if you are nt spend some time here, i see no harm, but also go live life, clubs, party etc
i should add, some people are young asf. 13,14 year old, 15 as well realistically all shouldn’t be here and should be a normal kid. this site will corrupt their brain with autism and they will be non nt for sure, then they could have developed normally and have been nt. most would be at least mtn if they just wait but cos they underdeveloped asf at those ages they think they need to muh looksmax cos they don’t look like tiktok jb slayers. these people should leave and are retards for joining in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and silencio
They gotta keep in mind not everyone is going to be a pathetic rotter like themselves. The bad effects of this forum are so overexaggerated, like 0,1% of people rot here spending too much time and getting depressed, and the cause of that is not this place, rather being an incel and realizing.

It's over for you, if you think of this place when you go out or just living your life. I literally check it in the morning and rot here in the afternoon if I have no other shit planned, but I completely forget about everything here during school. How pathetic you have to be to become a rotter with no excuses available :lul::lul:

They act like leaving this place is going to unblackpill you or something, and make you NT magically :lul:
People still say that to me jfl

• +1
black pill is forever

Well said brocel

• +1
Reactions: user123456
my mental state improves any time i visit here

• JFL