At the gym acting like I know what Im doing

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I'm litterally doing anything and dont know what's right it's so fucking weird.So many people around ffs.But it's kinda dope ngl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Just bench press bro

nigga
just look up a beginner routine online
this reads like a foid post "just at the gym posting on looksmax, i have no idea what i'm doing, i'm so bad at this teehee!"
Holy fuck deadlift?Isnt that hard shit?
yes bro that's why it's called deadlift if you do it wrong you die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, Reoa, jefferson and 5 others
Holy fuck deadlift?Isnt that hard shit?
Deadlifts and squats are mainly for lower body. If you’re just starting do bench press, shoulder press pull ups and leg press machine. Don’t do squats and DLs until you’ve watched some YouTube videos on how to do the form correctly because they have a very high injury risk

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I'm partial to "literally just do lat pulldowns, curls and benchpress for like 30 mins and then leave" theory

showering and wearing proper gym clothes is for high inhib cucks, volcel if you aren't gassing foids on the afternoon train with your BO

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and crosshold
The only compound exercises worth doing are bench press and pull-ups. The rest is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Scarface
I'm partial to "literally just do lat pulldowns, curls and benchpress for like 30 mins and then leave" theory

showering and wearing proper gym clothes is for high inhib cucks, volcel if you aren't gassing foids on the afternoon train with your BO
wachu doing for yo shoulders white boi
The only compound exercises worth doing are bench press and pull-ups. The rest is a meme.
same thing bro, overhead press is another good compound for shoulders

wachu doing for yo shoulders white boi
my bideltoid is like barely 19in on a good day so I would have to blast rich piana levels of roids to escape frameceldom, feels like a fools errand, I just do pushups and delt lateral raises sometimes

just do incline bench press
cope, you just don’t want to admit you’re wrong. you would like overhead press because it is a simple compound that effectively targets shoulders, an important looksmaxing muscle group, and doesn’t involve your chicken legs or any muscles under your tits

cope, you just don’t want to admit you’re wrong. you would like overhead press because it is a simple compound that effectively targets shoulders, an important looksmaxing muscle group, and doesn’t involve your chicken legs or any muscles under your tits
my shoulders are fucked, so I can only do incline bench without being able to move my arms next day

Are there a lot of Chads? Kinda scared to go because of the mogging lol. Also the gym in my small city is 40 Euro per month and I'm not even in the city for 5 months a year so I'd be wasting so much money. I'll do dumbbell workout from home and maybe join the gym next month and hopefully get the manager to give me a special price because of my study situation.

Are there a lot of Chads? Kinda scared to go because of the mogging lol. Also the gym in my small city is 40 Euro per month and I'm not even in the city for 5 months a year so I'd be wasting so much money. I'll do dumbbell workout from home and maybe join the gym next month and hopefully get the manager to give me a special price because of my study situation.
Let's just say it like this...I mogged everyone.
Manlets everywhere.1 or 2 decent looking people

just go to gym theory

MAX Muscle Plan by Brad Schoenfeld, PHD.
Will change your life.

JFL same here, I even made up some exercise that makes no fucking sense whatsoever and some twink began copying me :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson and fukmylyf
watch videos of guys faceplanting. It will help ur confidence

171989CC 0BA9 41C9 8CC0 6C7DA311F8B2

:p

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Just do whatever you feel like you want to work on bro, who cares what those other guys think.