At the (SUCCESS STORY)

T

telos

Iron
Fuckin gym rn. You incels need to get off your ass and hit the fuckin grind. Lifting fuckin heavy getting huge rn. (Natty) Ur probably reading this shit sitting down at the computer JFL

Attachments

• 5C7DCDD8-C128-4C2A-B989-E260F456A96F.jpeg
    5C7DCDD8-C128-4C2A-B989-E260F456A96F.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 96
  • B0A00CC1-78EF-434B-990F-09C3A1F7A553.png
    B0A00CC1-78EF-434B-990F-09C3A1F7A553.png
    234.4 KB · Views: 98
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Back going crazy

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
ngl was thinking of giving a fuck but i think ill keep the rest of them for today tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Barbarossa_, didntreadlol and 2 others
I'm actually on my bed

low inhib with no shirt at public gym faurk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Alcezar and telos
Jesus never wear that cringy ass shirt ever again

Fuckin gym rn. You incels need to get off your ass and hit the fuckin grind. Lifting fuckin heavy getting huge rn. (Natty) Ur probably reading this shit sitting down at the computer JFL
Where your triceps jfl someone forget to do dips

why lift when its all about the face. ngl tbh lifting is good cope for people with depression as it release endorphins and encourages delayed gratification which may be applied to other areas of life such as studying

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Steph4gr
gymcelling is overrated. every guy i see with a gf is skinny/skinnyfat and seems to have no clue what a dumbell is. ripped guys ont othe hand are 100% incels and women seem to be repulsed by them

20191231 095935

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Barbarossa_ and prgfromnl
high lats

jfl at your life "You inkels need to lift" fuck off dude!
90% of us are hard working gymmaxed high IQ people with degrees and a car. You know nothing about us you lil shit we only lack a face!
Having said that. I understand why some incels just give up and LDAR because honestly if you don't have the face/genetics all your hard work means nothing

If you don't have a good face and height you always lose at the end and that's just fucking reality. Life is a scam and meaningless

Incel physique

jfl at your life "You inkels need to lift" fuck off dude!
90% of us are hard working gymmaxed high IQ people with degrees and a car. You know nothing about us you lil shit we only lack a face!
Having said that. I understand why some incels just give up and LDAR because honestly if you don't have the face/genetics all your hard work means nothing

If you don't have a good face and height you always lose at the end and that's just fucking reality. Life is a scam and meaningless
9426B876 9957 4A48 9AA3 CC766FF95093

• JFL
Reactions: telos and karbo