At the supermarket today I saw a deformed freak that looked just like this JFL

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
C75ED728 FB43 4838 8D86 3ED9E63E6B1E

I felt so bad like being blackpilled he asked this blonde foid for something at the deli and she ignored him and walked away JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, WadlowMaxxing, Hades and 11 others
I felt so bad like being blackpilled he asked this blonde foid for something at the deli and she ignored him and walked away JFL
Should've punched that bitch

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and bugeye
View attachment 826116
God is dead and we killed him
He will never understand the extent of his suffering

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and SocietyIsSolipsistic
I don't get why women have to be unnecessarily disrespectful towards deformed males.

I mean it's not like he's trying to seduce you or anything. He just wants his groceries... not your pussy. No reason to be so shallow.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Mastermind, Deleted member 10615 and 13 others
I don't get why women have to be disrespectful towards deformed males.

I mean it's not like he's trying to seduce you or anything. He just wants his groceries not your pussy. No reason to be so shallow.
Exactly like he already knows better not to approach leave the guy alone

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Hightwolf and john2
Fuck this gay earth. May he reincarnate as a gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Soundgoodizer, 5'8manlet and 8 others
We should be thankful for being normies. That guy is playing life on hardcore difficulty mode.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, WadlowMaxxing, animo123 and 3 others
this stupid fucking bitch thinking she's better then him, pisses me off, i hope she gets brutally raped and beaten even then her pain wouldn't come close to that of the man in the store

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 10042
this stupid fucking bitch thinking she's better then him, pisses me off, i hope she gets brutally raped and beaten even then her pain wouldn't come close to that of the man in the store
Exactly so sad to belittle someone for something they have no control over what an oppressor i want him to have a better after life sweet Prince
His a fallen innocent Angel that deserves better the least she could have done was direct him to what he wanted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: youngbraziliannigga and Deleted member 10615
Exactly so sad to belittle someone for something they have no control over what an oppressor i want him to have a better after life sweet Prince
His a fallen innocent Angel that deserves better the least she could have done was direct him to what he wanted
exactly like wtf is wrong with that bitch does she think she's that high and mighty she can't even answer a customer at the store she works at stupid degenerate should get fired, then raped and beaten tbh

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 10042
exactly like wtf is wrong with that bitch does she think she's that high and mighty she can't even answer a customer at the store she works at stupid degenerate should get fired, then raped and beaten tbh
Yh cucks tend to inflate blonde foids ego beyond belief when in reality her beef flaps smell atrocious simmer down stupid bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615