At thinking that only females are hypergamous

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Everyone is. Everyone will choose the best that they can get, its just the obvious thing to do, why wouldn’t they?

the only difference is that society enables foids to act on it and men 90% of the time have to settle for less than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Zeta ascended, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
True. But we all know that women have much higher standards than men.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
your avatar: hairs me :p

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No, woman are really more hypergamous.

obesecel

wrong, retard. sometimes it feels like it's true, but every once in a while i notice myself falling in love with an average girl just because of her charming personality.
women are biologically coded to go for the best of the best, meanwhile males seek an understanding, kind partner

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Wanting things or people that you consider attractive is normal, the problem is when you straight up lie about it LIKE ALL WOMEN DO

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Wanting things or people that you consider attractive is normal, the problem is when you straight up lie about it LIKE ALL WOMEN DO
If they were honest about it and didn't bluepill generation after generation of men i wouldn't be mad at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I said this so many times : most average looking people date other average looking people not because they want to, but because they have to.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685