AT THIS AUSTRALIAN 20 IQ RETARD WHO CALLS LEBANESE ARABS "WHITE". THEY ARE POC

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU CUNT

This is what people think Australia is lol, in reality there's a lot of Asians and Indians. Also the white people tend to be from Italy/Greece/Lebanon etc so a lot of the whites in Australia are ethnic.

A significant portion of whites are anglos but anglos prob have the most munted genetics Ive seen, a lot of them have shit frames, predisposition to disease and natural teeth alignment that will make you shriek in horror. So you're getting the same looks as England basically which is known to be subhuman land.

A very tiny percentage will be people of German descent who haven't lost their genes yet or lucky anglos who are genuinely GL.

I think if you go to any Eastern European country and choose 100 random girls vs 100 random girls from Australia the EE line up will fog very hard.

ALL LEBANESE PEOPLE AND ALL ARABS ARE POC.

• +1
Reactions: Jase
FUCKING WHITE HOGGER @chadcel;

I always read these type of threads but i never understand

Lebanese arabs smell like pooo

805D3651 252C 4751 B283 CF77D19B1C27
914601A4 3834 4BB8 91A0 84A0159354FF
EA4248B9 BA93 4FDE 9EFC 2E728D11E485
F548F0FC FC1A 4BCA B694 F87389A63F1D

• Love it
Reactions: TheDragon
FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU CUNT
This just goes to show how far the average intelligence of Australians has fallen.

They are truly the niggers of Brit's.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Xangsane
@chadcel; are you from aus

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Nigger just shut the fuck up you autistic freak

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Kek why are you seething so much

I even said they are ethnic but yeah they are not white but Greeks/Italians and a bunch of other dark looking (ethnic?) Europeans are white but are defintely not the blonde blue eyed GL people the guy was mentioning

Kek why are you seething so much
Because I don't like it when white people claim light ethnics as white especially if they're considered a generally attractive group. So sorry if I came off like that.
I even said they are ethnic but yeah they are not white but Greeks/Italians and a bunch of other dark looking (ethnic?) Europeans are white but are defintely not the blonde blue eyed GL people the guy was mentioning
Europeans are white. They have white privilege everywhere they go. Unlike non Europeans or biracial people. The exception being those who have Christian Lebanese and Christian Syrian ancestry who immigrated to Australia and North America hundreds of years ago, have settled and are half Anglo, those are pretty much white in culture and identity.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Because I don't like it when white people claim light ethnics as white especially if they're considered a generally attractive group. So sorry if I came off like that.
ngl I think Lebs tend to look pretty bad like on par or worse than anglos. Leb girls are usually short and barrel build, their looks are just makeup and plastic surgery frauding. Guys often have bug eyes and no jaw + bloated faces.

ngl I think Lebs tend to look pretty bad like on par or worse than anglos. Leb girls are usually short and barrel build, their looks are just makeup and plastic surgery frauding. Guys often have bug eyes and no jaw + bloated faces.
completely mog asians and indians tho which is like half of australia