At this curry foid [NSFW]

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5'8manlet, LookistWorld and 6 others
Her male counterpart is on this forum as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: StressShady, turkproducer, Ruby and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ruby, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
looksmatch is dead

Nice, does she like white men?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1751
nsfw tag scared me tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Gave me a chubby. Youth halo works even for curry foids

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 1751
Mogs every average pale pancake ass white girl to mumbai and back imo. Would nut all over

• +1
  • JFL
Mogs every average pale pancake ass white girl to mumbai and back imo. Would nut all over
How do you rate her skintone?

Ppl watch this low IQ trash on that phaggot app? What has the world come to..

• +1
Ppl watch this low IQ trash on that phaggot app? What has the world come to..
I don't have Tiktok. One of my friends have this app just to see hot girls videos. He occasionally sends me some that's how i got it

HQNP for curry foid.

However,
Properly stored, curry powder will generally stay at best quality for about 3 to 4 years.

• JFL
It looks amazing with the jet black hair and dark eyes hnnnng. Plus dark nipples
I hope she doesn't try to bleach her skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I don't have Tiktok. One of my friends have this app just to see hot girls videos. He occasionally sends me some that's how i got it
I was talking in general, it seems most of the content there is low IQ cringe level garbage. Like imbecile level material.
Just another platform for brainwashing ppl starting at very young age. From what I understand mostly prettyboys benefit from that plattform.

• +1
I hope she doesn't try to bleach her skin
Legit idk why the fuck ethnic people do this. White worshipping is crazy, they should come to my english town and they’d never desire to be white again :sick:

• +1
I was talking in general, it seems most of the content there is low IQ cringe level garbage. Like imbecile level material.
Just another platform for brainwashing ppl starting at very young age. From what I understand mostly prettyboys benefit from that plattform.
Tiktok is stupid you're right. I don't have it. Only benefit is lots of girls who refused to make their photo as Facebook profile pic are now doing seductive stuff like this
Legit idk why the fuck ethnic people do this. White worshipping is crazy, they should come to my english town and they’d never desire to be white again :sick:
Foids in India want a lightskinned Chadpreet dude. But i prefer dark skinned women. Light skin is such a halo if you're indian in India

Her Looksmatch's corpse is rotting in the Ganges.

• So Sad