At this pathetic cope i had in 2023

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

-Imagine believing that a girl who makes you wait 5 days to meet her is even remotely interested in you.

-Imagine actually believing that she is too busy with moving out and college that she cannot find a couple of hours to hang out with you.

-Imagine beliving that you mean something to her and that you are not a disposable emotional tampon thats not even her first choice for that role.

-Imagine beliving that she is a dumb college girl that you can slay by being a confident and that she is definately not gonna be your worst nightmare.

-Imagine believing that you have the upper hand in the situation and that is not totally gaslighting and leading you on.

The only time u have the upper hand is when your dick is in her pussy. Other stuff doesn't mean shit: IOI's, date, likes, matches. Even if she texts u first, if she's not sucking your cock, it's all fucking meaningless

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
which never happens :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i hate this woman....
jfl at hating random bitch from tinder. If u care so much about them u wont make it sane

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
5 days isn't really a lot to wait to meet someone from OLD. It's entirely possible she was actually busy. I've genuinely been interested in meeting some women from OLD before and I've made them wait like a week because I was just busy.

5 days isn't really a lot to wait to meet someone from OLD.
its a lot when you consider that all other girls i met did so after 1 day or 2. my old itis wanted to meet on the next day and even paid for the date :feelsbadman:

It's entirely possible she was actually busy
busy with other guys. if she was that busy, she wouldnt be on tinder to begin with

I've genuinely been interested in meeting some women from OLD before and I've made them wait like a week because I was just busy.
you are a guy though. men are more honest. women, especially when they dont like a guy, will absoltely never admit they are seeing other guys and will make it so that they are seemingly asexual.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss