At this point idk if girls are mirin or mocking my ass đź’€

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
So I was walking to the supermarket to buy some milk and there were these two girls coming towards my direction in the side walk

They were white but very low quality looking like the full of makeup skinny sluts

The one on the right starts to make that V with her hand and putting her tongue in it like trying to mimic oral sex while both of them were looking at me and the other one was laughing as they pass me by :forcedsmile:

Honestly I couldn’t tell if they were mirin me or bullying me :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer, watah and 4 others
There are so many low quality hoes out there for some reason it’s mostly Turkish women but even white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, forevercoping, truthhurts and 1 other person
Ok Chad

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, watah, Mr.Proper and 3 others
Probably drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Uncle Dinky, sigma âś° and 2 others
Tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, deadstock, User28823 and 8 others
Probably drunk
They were walking straight tho maybe a little

these slutty girls are common here in Germany I don’t trust them tbh

They are manipulative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Gaygymmaxx, sigma âś° and 3 others
Probally you looked weird to them jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma âś°, truthhurts and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, truthhurts, persian guy and 1 other person
They were walking straight tho maybe a little

these slutty girls are common here in Germany I don’t trust them tbh

They are manipulative
Brootal will they will probably bully my autistic manlet curry ass ,I'm 183 cm with 4cm shoes.
It's so over in Germany behanchod.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, truthhurts, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Brootal will they will probably bully my autistic manlet curry ass ,I'm 183 cm with 4cm shoes.
It's so over in Germany behanchod.
183 is good in Germany tbh it’s taller than 90% of girls at least

I’m not even that tall and I blend in with most ppl

Some fags are tall but as long as u have a good face that height won’t be an issue for almost all women

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Nick.Harte
it’s taller than 90% of girls at least
Females don’t look at this. You have to be taller than 90% of the guys out there to be noticed by foids.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
they want you bro i wish that happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and truthhurts
Females don’t look at this. You have to be taller than 90% of the guys out there to be noticed by foids.
if u make up for it in face and frame they will look tho

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Nick.Harte
Can a 21 inches bideltoid with 25 inches waist compensate for my height ?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No they don’t. Height first, then frame, face and dick
nigga my height is very avarage but often when I’m passing women by they notice me or when I’m in a train etc

• +1
Can a 21 inches bideltoid with 25 inches waist compensate for my height ?
If ur not below avarage in ur country tho u also need face

Tho I notice a good frame will give u respect from men even if ur manlet too so u won’t be a bully target like most manlets

So I was walking to the supermarket to buy some milk and there were these two girls coming towards my direction in the side walk

They were white but very low quality looking like the full of makeup skinny sluts

The one on the right starts to make that V with her hand and putting her tongue in it like trying to mimic oral sex while both of them were looking at me and the other one was laughing as they pass me by :forcedsmile:

Honestly I couldn’t tell if they were mirin me or bullying me :feelskek:
doesnt matter if bully or not ur gl for a shitskin thats all that matters

nigga my height is very avarage but often when I’m passing women by they notice me or when I’m in a train etc
Cope. These foids are outliers

If ur not below avarage in ur country tho u also need face

Tho I notice a good frame will give u respect from men even if ur manlet too so u won’t be a bully target like most manlets
If only my ogre endomorph 6'2 father preferred south Germany I'll be living a great life with no stress of height , but sadly I'll be spending my last precious year of high school in North Germany where average height is 6'1 for males

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Nick.Harte
Cope. These foids are outliers
There’s too many of them then

its brutal for turbo manlets or very below avarage

Like being 5’8 in Germany or 5’7

But if ur 5’10 onwards there’s really no problems u will have ofc you’d have more options being taller but even girls close to my height are interested as long as u have a face they like and a good body

• +1
If only my ogre endomorph 6'2 father preferred south Germany I'll be living a great life with no stress of height , but sadly I'll be spending my last precious year of high school in North Germany where average height is 6'1 for males
Yeah I live in south Germany and many guys here are tall but there’s also short ppl

I haven’t been to the north recently and when I was I was too bluepilled to pay attention to ppls height so idk

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
But if ur 5’10 onwards there’s really no problems u will have
Coping hard af. I’m 5’9.5, and I don’t get shit. Most guys in my college are around 6’1, and foids only go for 6’3 guys.

Coping hard af. I’m 5’9.5, and I don’t get shit. Most guys in my college are around 6’1, and foids only go for 6’3 guys.
You need a face to compete with them tho

Ofc if ur all mtn then the tall guy will win

• +1
You need a face to compete with them tho

Ofc if ur all mtn then the tall guy will win
I’m truecel tier though, and everyone mogs me

This happened to me too once in the mall. 2 girls and one doing the v sign with her hands/tongue, and then they just laugh and walk away. It's a sign that they want you but they're immature and slutty. It's like how immature boys moan and do sex hand signs when they see attractive girls

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I’m truecel tier though, and everyone mogs me
Nigga then why are u using urself as an example?

If ur truecel even at their height there would be a hard time

Would be something else if u were some 5’10 chad and some 6’3 mtn was getting all the attention in a club

• +1
This happened to me too once in the mall. 2 girls and one doing the v sign with her hands/tongue, and then they just laugh and walk away. It's a sign that they want you but they're immature and slutty. It's like how immature boys moan and do sex hand signs when they see attractive girls
If a group of guys did this while passing a girl they would be put in the Mumbai ward

• JFL
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong and Nick.Harte
If a group of guys did this while passing a girl they would be put in the Mumbai ward
True. Soyciety’s double standards.

• +1
Not this retard again

• JFL
Nigga then why are u using urself as an example?

If ur truecel even at their height there would be a hard time

Would be something else if u were some 5’10 chad and some 6’3 mtn was getting all the attention in a club
Ik it's a retarded question but any idea about how much foids care about a good physique in Germany ?

Ik it's a retarded question but any idea about how much foids care about a good physique in Germany ?
Just as much as anywhere else if ur skinny while ur in ur teens it’s not a problem but soon girls start to care about this pretty much universally

That’s why even chads get jacked

Ppl say physique doesn’t matter yet 99% of chads are either athletic or jacked why would they find motivated to go to the gym if they are already getting enough attention?

• Love it
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Tales from the toilets in the bayern munchen stadium
No but i hate your brag threads, you're either chad or girls in germanistan are total fucking whores. And I bet they weren't even native German girls.

• JFL
How is high-school in Germany?
In 3 months I'll enter in some high-school type shit studienkolleg.
Just turned 17
It depends where u go tbh in Germany gymnasium is full of nerds and berufschule is full of mostly thugs :feelskek:

• JFL
Tales from the toilets in the bayern munchen stadium
No but i hate your brag threads, you're either chad or girls in germanistan are total fucking whores. And I bet they weren't even native German girls.
It’s hard to find 100% German ppl nowadays every time I ask a German man or woman they say they are mixed with some other Europeans like Croatians etc

But I hang a lot around thugmaxers so it might be just that

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnDoe
It’s hard to find 100% German ppl nowadays every time I ask a German man or woman they say they are mixed with some other Europeans like Croatians etc

But I hang a lot around thugmaxers so it might be just that
so the girls were white? Brutal

• +1
so the girls were white? Brutal
They looked northern European

It’s not uncommon tho many white girls get into these groups

Same goes for white thug men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnDoe
183 is good in Germany tbh it’s taller than 90% of girls at least

I’m not even that tall and I blend in with most ppl

Some fags are tall but as long as u have a good face that height won’t be an issue for almost all women
Just as much as anywhere else if ur skinny while ur in ur teens it’s not a problem but soon girls start to care about this pretty much universally

That’s why even chads get jacked

Ppl say physique doesn’t matter yet 99% of chads are either athletic or jacked why would they find motivated to go to the gym if they are already getting enough attention?
It depends where u go tbh in Germany gymnasium is full of nerds and berufschule is full of mostly thugs :feelskek:
Danke for your help Latino badboy Chad!

• +1