AT WHAT AGE DO BONES STOP GROWING?

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
asap answer i need help with my project

The later arch of your zygos grows until 30, growth peaks between 18 and 23 though, after that its very minor. I think your chin and jaw also grow slightly between 18 and 23. Browridge and forehead also grows between 18 and 23 the most, this is why you get a slightly larger skull and forehead when you become an adult compared to tiny teen foreheads. Basically 18-23 is the most significant changing time for males, you go from a teen with youthful glowing skin, to a more noorwodeed, less skin shinny BUT more masculine and bony adult.

Also clavicles can grow for some people until late 20's.

Btw these changes happen from DHT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
The later arch of your zygos grows until 30, growth peaks between 18 and 23 though, after that its very minor. I think your chin and jaw also grow slightly between 18 and 23. Browridge and forehead also grows between 18 and 23 the most, this is why you get a slightly larger skull and forehead when you become an adult compared to tiny teen foreheads. Basically 18-23 is the most significant changing time for males, you go from a teen with youthful glowing skin, to a more noorwodeed, less skin shinny BUT more masculine and bony adult.

Clavicles can grow to 21 - 23

Clavicles can grow to 21 - 23
Conclusion: We found substantial clavicular growth potential after age 18 years, when growth is thought to be nearly finished, as well as remodeling potential even up to age 25 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Conclusion: We found substantial clavicular growth potential after age 18 years, when growth is thought to be nearly finished, as well as remodeling potential even up to age 25 years.
Yeah bro you found it:ROFLMAO:

I better not take finasteride then!

25 possibly at 20 I went from 78 kg to being skinny at 90 kg so you know I think I'm pretty sound testosterone wise and like I said 25 so I still got some more developing