At what age do boys start getting deeper voices?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
When does it start cracking?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Like 13.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Usually 14-15, I think.

Whenever their nuts drop fuck nigga

shit man, same age

i guess ill stop growing at the end of 17 or beginning of 18 then

lifefuel. no wait suifuel
I'm 15 and my voice hasnt deepened that much. Will I grow to 20 or 21 maybe?

I'm 15 and my voice hasnt deepened that much. Will I grow to 20 or 21 maybe?
your voice sounds deep for your age, so i dont think so

but 5'10" at 15 is good. youll prob be 6'+

your voice sounds deep for your age, so i dont think so

but 5'10" at 15 is good. youll prob be 6'+
I'm already 6+

your doctor measured yo uat 179 cm, no?
It was a false measurement. I'm definitely not under 6 ft. Everyone guesses me over 6 ft

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
It was a false measurement. I'm definitely not under 6 ft. Everyone guesses me over 6 ft
im 179-180 cm, and everyone thinks the same thing. your doctor was most likely right, but you should check again to make sure.

im 179-180 cm, and everyone thinks the same thing. your doctor was most likely right, but you should check again to make sure.
6'5 guys comment how I'm almost as tall as them lol. I dont think 6'5 guys would be surprised of my height if I was just only 5'10

• +1
If you past 15 and didn’t get a deep voice yet, it’s over. JFL carrying a gay voice for the rest of your life

If you past 15 and didn’t get a deep voice yet, it’s over. JFL carrying a gay voice for the rest of your life
I have a buddy who is 16 years old, 5'2, high voiced, and looks like a 10 year old. It's over jfl 🤣🤣

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
6'5 guys comment how I'm almost as tall as them lol. I dont think 6'5 guys would be surprised of my height if I was just only 5'10
could be
i made the thread to see if i would grow past 18

• +1
could be

i made the thread to see if i would grow past 18
I most definitely will grow past 18. My uncle says he was 6'3 in senior year of high school and then shot up to 6'6 in the same year.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and BigBoy
I most definitely will grow past 18. My uncle says he was 6'3 in senior year of high school and then shot up to 6'6 in the same year.
you should ask your father when he stopped growing, its a better indication.

in my case my dad doesnt know when he stopped growing. so then i asked my uncle and he said 20-21. im pretty sure hes capping, and even if he isnt i prob cant grow 18-20 since i have a full beard.

my voice was squeaky as fuck at 15.

balls dropped at 16, at 17 I now voicemog the shit out of everyone I know.

it's all genetics, even as a late bloomer you will complete your puberty just like everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Rasputin
my voice was squeaky as fuck at 15.

balls dropped at 16, at 17 I now voicemog the shit out of everyone I know.

it's all genetics, even as a late bloomer you will complete your puberty just like everyone else.
And an advantage is you will keep growing, as your friends who were tall earlier with full beards become manlets infront of your eyes. All the tall guys I knew with deep voices in middle school are now manlets in highschool and I tower over them. Being a late bloomer has benefits

• +1
Over for non deep voice part puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
And an advantage is you will keep growing, as your friends who were tall earlier with full beards become manlets infront of your eyes. All the tall guys I knew with deep voices in middle school are now manlets in highschool and I tower over them. Being a late bloomer has benefits
it has literally no benefits brother, sorry but it doesn't.

it just makes life miserable, yes I will continue to grow but what for? everyone who grew before me experienced teen love and sex at like 14-15.

• +1

it just makes life miserable, yes I will continue to grow but what for? everyone who grew before me experienced teen love and sex at like 14-15.
it has benefits if you grow to be tall. id take that over being 5'10" and normal puberty anyday

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2756
i think it matures until mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, BigBoy and Hades
it has benefits if you grow to be tall. id take that over being 5'10" and normal puberty anyday
yeah Im on peptides right now.

gonna grow nigger.

• +1

You really think that matters bro? Girls love Ascension

Do you know how wet girls go from seeing you as a scrawny, squeaky voiced,5'10 15 year old to a jacked, deep voiced hunk, 6'9 17 year old? Who cares if it happens now? Better late than never

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
You really think that matters bro? Girls love Ascension

Do you know how wet girls go from seeing you as a scrawny, sneaky voiced,5'10 15 year old to a jacked, deep voiced hunk, 6'9 17 year old? Who cares if it happens now? Better late than never
that is true, they froth over glow ups.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and forwardgrowth
Happened to me at 14.5

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lol, how does someone measure you at 5’10 if you're almost as tall as 6’5 guys? Unless those ”6’5” guys aren't really as tall as they claim.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Height: 191cm (6’3) || Location: The Netherlands
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

tbh bro i have met many men that claimed they were 6’5” and only up to my chin. the guys who say 6’5” to you are probably a strong 6’2”/ a weak 6’3”.

• +1
It starts to deepen at around 13 but the biggest difference is usually noticeable at 15.

tbh bro i have met many men that claimed they were 6’5” and only up to my chin. the guys who say 6’5” to you are probably a strong 6’2”/ a weak 6’3”.
Bro, they're legit 6'5. I know because I scale them to my height and my 6'5.75 uncles height

• +1