At what age do facial bones finish developing in men?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
Most of it probably around 20 but the cranium is generally subject to gradual change throughout life.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Erik-Jón
Most of it probably around 20 but the cranium is generally subject to gradual change throughout life.
what about cheekbones i have my moms but hers are a lil bigger and more forward

what about cheekbones i have my moms but hers are a lil bigger and more forward
Probably the same but the bizygo breadth is heavily influenced by powerful mastication.

Probably the same but the bizygo breadth is heavily influenced by powerful mastication.
around 20 but later if a late bloomer right? same with height its around 16 but late bloomers go till 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I gained 3cm in height and got wider set cheekbones between 18-20

• +1
facially i'd say 21 overall 25 but they'll keep changing throughout your life

• +1
My mother has decent cheekbones but mine mogs hers?
wait people inherit their mom's cheekbones??? wouldnt some men look weird af with some of those womenly cheekbones i be seeing

yes and i no longer have a negative canthal tilt
and were ur parent that ur inherited from's prominent to begin with?
and did u mew?

wait people inherit their mom's cheekbones??? wouldnt some men look weird af with some of those womenly cheekbones i be seeing
They inherit from both their parents. Unknown what you inherit. My zygos might look weird too

and were ur parent that ur inherited from's prominent to begin with?
and did u mew?
i did mew thats when NCT started reducing idk if related. My mom has wide cheek bones

They inherit from both their parents. Unknown what you inherit. My zygos might look weird too

like these cheekbones would look utter dogshit on men would ruin entire face/harmony right lmaoo

22 rn and still seeing changes keep going guys 💪

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
what changes are you seeing?
hart to pinpoint but overall more masc. I'd say due to less buccal fat and tiny amounts of jaw and zygo growth but idk

yes. Wish i did mk during puberty. Watch ur carb intake. Godspeed
so if u take mk during puberty till finish ur guarenteed to not get flat cheekbones and will get SOME growth right and some growth means not flat

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Deleted member 19301
so if u take mk during puberty till finish ur guarenteed to not get flat cheekbones and will get SOME growth right and some growth means not flat
no its not guaranteed but u will have bigger bones everywhere thats never bad how old are u?

around 20 but later if a late bloomer right? same with height its around 16 but late bloomers go till 18
Cope I’m an average bloomer and have grown a noticeable amount at 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301