At what age do most women realistically hit their peak and when do they start descending?

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
inb4 14 years old
anything below 18 is simply not true

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It is true.

Peak is 16, rapid deterioration starts between 25-30.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, thecel, pizza and 2 others
It is true.

Peak is 16, rapid deterioration starts between 25-30.
most 16 year olds i see in school are mogged to the gandy heaven and back by attractive 20somethings

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and pizza
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thecel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
most 16 year olds i see in school are mogged to the gandy heaven and back by attractive 20somethings
because of softmaxxes
women aged 16-18 mog 21-24 y/o

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, thecel and Deleted member 8616
The wall is a myth, women never descend. Most modern women are careerists and self dependant
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

u must be from the states

fetus or death tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, TheEndHasNoEnd, datboijj and 1 other person
hmm ok i agree
women in their early 20s have mastered fakeup
no.
women in their 20s hit the gym,leanmaxx more,eat healthier
women in their 20 dress better
better skincare etc

( the attractive ones)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
no.
women in their 20s hit the gym,leanmaxx more,eat healthier
women in their 20 dress better
better skincare etc
and when do they start descending in your opinion? assume that the girl doesn't let herself go and keeps working out and being healthy

and when do they start descending in your opinion? assume that the girl doesn't let herself go and keeps working out and being healthy
at 21 already but u wont notice shit until 23

definitely not that's way too soon
it is, 23 y/o looks worse than 18 y/o if same person

sometimes the softmaxxes are so strong they look more attractive which wouldn't have been true had they softmaxxed at 18 the same way

• +1
19 [ISPOILER]months[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Peak is whatever is the consent age in your country, it's all downwards from that point.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Age that the first period starts

This is such cope. Girls hit their peak at around 18-21 and then stay around that level until late 20s if they stay in shape. If they have money then they can stay attractive in their 40s.

BB12VXCm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616 and Deleted member 6310
After their first failed relationship

• JFL
This is such cope. Girls hit their peak at around 18-21 and then stay around that level until late 20s if they stay in shape. If they have money then they can stay attractive in their 40s.

View attachment 1017163
yet another cope from this user.
I legit know girls irl who descended from 17 to 22 like crazy.But they will hit prime in their 40s

yet another cope from this user.
I legit know girls irl who descended from 17 to 22 like crazy.But they will hit prime in their 40s
Never said that. Just said girls hit their peak anywhere from 18-22 and then stay attractive until they start descending in their late 20s.

Girls CAN be attractive in their 30/40s if they have the money for treatments.

After their first failed relationship
man I already have a persona of yours in my head and everything u reply with that avi just goes along

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Never said that. Just said girls hit their peak anywhere from 18-22 and then stay attractive until they start descending in their late 20s.

Girls CAN be attractive in their 30/40s if they have the money for treatments.
I'd argue that some do hit prime at 21 say.The brutal thing is that 3 years post "prime hitting age" they already start to wear off since many smoke,get a bit chubbier, the whole normal process

I'd argue that some do hit prime at 21 say.The brutal thing is that 3 years post "prime hitting age" they already start to wear off since many smoke,get a bit chubbier, the whole normal process
Yes, but if you ever go to NYC or any yuppie city you will see 24-32 year old stacies. Obviously some girls will start putting on weight and looking uglier early because of smoking and partying. But take away the modern hedonistic lifestyle and girls are at their peak until late 20s/early 30s.

• +1
Bruh what’s with guys saying girls descend hard at 21 or 23 lol

I see so many hot 23-25 year olds

• +1
The wall is a myth, women never descend. Most modern women are careerists and self dependant
they worry too much about age while i stay 24/7 hours jerk off naked in front of the sun and i have no problems with collagen

they start descending in their early 20s tbh

Depends on the womans lifestyle..I f she drinks, smokes,..does not eat well I would say by 30 they are in a freefall..If they take good care of themselves they can hold off till their late 40's

• +1