At what age girls are the most attractive?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
At what age do they reach their peak in beauty? And when do their looks start to decrease? Of course I'm talking about their true looks, I don't care if they mantain with makeup or plastic surgery, that's fake and cheating and doesn't count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BrettyBoy
At what age do they reach their peak in beauty? And when do their looks start to decrease? Of course I'm talking about their true looks, I don't care if they mantain with makeup or plastic surgery, that's fake and cheating and doesn't count.
Peak at 19 and decline from 23+

I'd say they peak at 18 and they start to go downhill from 22yo. And from 25-26yo their NATURAL looks start go down pretty fast but they manage to partially hide it with makeup and plastic surgery

unironically peak at 15/16. Maybe I'm biased though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Yummyinmytummy, norwoodreaper and 1 other person
15-25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Peachy and turkproducer
At 25yo it's definitely not their NATURAL peak JFL
Maybe with makeup on, plastic surgery and on heavily filtered pics on Instagram they look great....but lol, talking about real peak here

An 18yo girl always look better than her 25yo self....naturally of course, without makeup and other tricks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Women peak very early, around 16 - 24 is an ideal range lookswise, depends how early she develops her ass and tits.

Men age far better, pretty boy early stages and ruggedly handsome late 20s and 30s if the bones are correct mm apart.

At 25yo it's definitely not their NATURAL peak JFL
Maybe with makeup on, plastic surgery and on heavily filtered pics on Instagram they look great....but lol, talking about real peak here

An 18yo girl always look better than her 25yo self....naturally of course, without makeup and other tricks
It depends on the person. It's rare, but there are women who look like teens in their 20s all throughout early 30s.

16-22
then they hit the famous wall

Depends on ethnicity. Overall, they do seem to physically peak earlier than their male counterparts.

15-17 imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Yummyinmytummy
13-15

• +1
Reactions: xit
Its different for every girl

A lot of times its 14-15 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
11. After that, they’re used up roasties.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Heirio