At what age should I give up on trying to grow a beard

D

Deleted member 29861

Iron
I’m a teen currently and my beard only grows up to my jawline, and it doesn’t connect with my philtrum yet. I know obviously I still have some more area for growth but at what age should I stop relying on my genetics and try minox and maybe a beard transplant?

18-20

if you google it you will read "some men get full beard when they're 30" but that's pure copium

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29861 and forevermirin
I'm 17 and I don't have any hair on my jaw. Doesn't matter though, since beard only compensates for having a poor lower third.

• +1
Reactions: X2X2
I'm 17 and I don't have any hair on my jaw. Doesn't matter though, since beard only compensates for having a poor lower third.
Designer stubble + angular lower third is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Designer stubble + angular lower third is ideal
Stubble or no stubble doesn't really matter if your face is good.

This has extremely high appeal towards 17-25, he could have a stubble too and it would still be appealing.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Stubble or no stubble doesn't really matter if your face is good.
View attachment 2209642
This has extremely high appeal towards 17-25, he could have a stubble too and it would still be appealing.
Too feminine for broad appeal, unless his height and frame compensates for it irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I think its important to have stubble at least to not look so young, you can always just shave if you want to look younger anyway

What's the Red/Blackpill on beard growth, is it DHT or are some ppl fkd even with high test/DHT?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
dont wait, start using minoxidil before its too late.

It depends on your genes for some they'll have one at 16 others at 22 but if you're serious use minox and microneedle that area.