at what age we'd have missed the prime years to slay ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
what's the golden period of being good looking ?

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
It is never too late buddy. Men age like fine wine, don't you know that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Schönling, Inhale and 3 others
youre only as old as your hairline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 13626, Schönling and 9 others
it's honestly a slow downhill from 27 imo unless you max out stuff you didn't before.

between the ages of 17-20.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
id say 20-25. 17-20 is too low
found the average looking normie that needs to betabuxx for women
why 25? did your career in stem take off at that age?

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
School aside, 22-27ish is probably true prime for most guys in terms of looks and hooking up purely based off looks. After that it's downhill

when you lose hair and collagen that's the age

Depends on the guy. Some guys peak in high school, while others peak later in life.

Also, if you looksmax, you will definitely peak later in life. I am in the process of building muscle, and I am gaining around 2 lbs of muscle per month, so in 1 year, I will look better than right now, and 2 years after that, I will look even better, so I am nowhere near my peak but I am better looking than a couple of years ago, although I am already 23 and soon to be 24.

Also, even if you're very old, as long as you have money and the ability to travel, you can still slay with ease.

Low SMV guys aren't that way because of what they were born as, but because they never looksmaxxed, they never moneymaxxed and they never locationmaxxed, and they just settled for less instead. Usually, this happens because they are blue pilled and think that loving someone for their personality is superior to having beauty standards, but they are just virtue signaling like idiots.

20 year old Leonardo Dicaprio looks mogs 50 year old Leonardo Dicaprio.
But 50 year old Leonardo Dicaprio money and status mogs 20 year old Leonardo Dicaprio.

That is the main difference. Looks may be temporary due to age, but if you have other things to compensate your lack of looks as you get older, you can still slay as long as you never marry.
It is only by getting married or ruining your looks and finances, that you can ruin your SMV enough to be completely off the market and get the sex life of an incel.

It is possible for a man to be high SMV for a number of years and have lots of sex, only to become an incel or a beta bucks later in life, if he lets himself go.

In theory between 23 and 27, but a lot of people fuck their potential and peak early. The average guy probably peaks from 18 to 22, because they fail in school/career and let themselves go. Then there is a minority of guys with good aging genes, healthy habits, good careers, large social circles, etc. who do well past 30's.

found the average looking normie that needs to betabuxx for women
why 25? did your career in stem take off at that age?
scientifically speaking this is the prime age. Actially its between 20 and 30. So fuck off

scientifically speaking this is the prime age. Actially its between 20 and 30. So fuck off
youre probably one of those people who think men age like fine wine, son, they only think that comes with age is betabuxx potential. If you cant slay in highschool, you won't slay in uni or adult life unless you improve your looks

youre probably one of those people who think men age like fine wine, son, they only think that comes with age is betabuxx potential. If you cant slay in highschool, you won't slay in uni or adult life unless you improve your looks
men age better than women. thats what i think, and the data supports that.

18* why tf is everyone saying 17 when youre still growing. Actually it might not even be 18 since ur face fully develops at 25

20-25. Generally downhill once you hit late 20s

Fat pads dead
Collagen dead

Case by case, some may be done at 24, others in their 30s. There is no one answer

The best time to slay was 5 years ago the second best time is NOW