Kraken
at 0 percent

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2205, Chadelite and 2 others
about 16-18%

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5187
Doesn’t it depend on if you have wide jaw? When i clench i get nice hollow cheeks but barely any if not

Doesn’t it depend on if you have wide jaw? When i clench i get nice hollow cheeks but barely any if not
Depends on fat, jaw, muscle insertions, zygos, maxilla etc.

Depends on your bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Deleted member 2205, Stingray and 2 others
Depends but if they have not showed at 12% then it's to visit Gandy

Same, i wonder cuz i look better when i clench jaw, maybe chewing on falim or mastic gum will help

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Getting hollowed cheeks due to dieting looks bad, getting them from having wide bigonials which creates a sort of "valley effect" looks good.

If you have narrow bigonials, then chew Falim + Mastic with Chisel on the side.

If it's caused by having a short mandible then you could go and get IMDO to correct it, if you fit all of the criteria in order to get it, that is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 1680 and Chadelite
I'm 30% bf and have hollow cheeks from hard. Mewing

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Getting hollowed cheeks due to dieting looks bad, getting them from having wide bigonials which creates a sort of "valley effect" looks good.

If you have narrow bigonials, then chew Falim + Mastic with Chisel on the side.

If it's caused by having a short mandible then you could go and get IMDO to correct it, if you fit all of the criteria in order get it, that is.
Problem with chewing falim or mastic, is im worried i might have shitty masseter insertions and thus look bloated. You reckon theres any way to find out if youll look good post chewing?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Problem with chewing falim or mastic, is im worried i might have shitty masseter insertions and thus look bloated. You reckon theres any way to find out if youll look good post chewing?
Would love a lamb biryiani right now boss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
Just clench ur jaw with food

Thx boyos just wanted to see what the competition is

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
THEY WONT no matter the bf %, unless you have bones.

Most male models are under 12% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
THEY WONT no matter the bf %, unless you have bones.
Forwards grown maxilla, wide cheekbones, long mandible and wide bigonials. May be wrong about the long mandible though.

Forwards grown maxilla, wide cheekbones, long mandible and wide bigonials. May be wrong about the long mandible though.
if you have these go lower than 10% for real hollow cheek look.

I had hollow cheeks when I was overweight. I Don't know what body fat I was though. All I know is that I was fat.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I had hollow cheeks when I was overweight. I Don't know what body fat I was though. All I know is that I was fat.
Your avi made me want Sprit, lol.

• Love it
Reactions: Mikecel
Depends on subcutaneous and buccal fat volume

Sprite is the best soda ngl.
Soda and champagne will make your bones brittle and give you osteoporosis in the long run.
It really depends on your bones.

If you have protruding cheekbones, I think 15% should be fine to notice it. But if you're a person with slightly recessed cheekbones, maybe <12%. I had hollow cheeks at around 12-13%.

Soda and champagne will make your bones brittle and give you osteoporosis in the long run.

It really depends on your bones.

If you have protruding cheekbones, I think 15% should be fine to notice it. But if you're a person with slightly recessed cheekbones, maybe <12%. I had hollow cheeks at around 12-13%.

I haven’t drank soda in years but have started again. I need to stop before it becomes a habit again.

• +1
Reactions: john2