At what BF% is your stomach flat?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I just want to be at the BF% where my stomach is flat, meaning no overhang or lovehandles. I also want good mood, hormones, performance in the gym, etc so I’m not trying to get ripped.

What would this be? I’m guessing around 13-15% BF?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Deleted member 17174 and 3 others
12% for me

8% for no face fat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, nidus, JamesHowlett and 1 other person
at like 14 - 13%

Then you get abs at 12 - 10%

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksOrDeath, Xangsane and 1 other person
It depends on your fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and MrProper
Generally yes, that range, but a fat distribution also matters. BTW, It would be interesting to hear if anybody got a local fat reduction method (cryosculpting, lasers, off-label Kybella) done on their abs here (ideally you have to be in the low bf range, of course).

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I’m at around 14-15% and my stomach is flat

no abs though

• +1
Screenshot 20220215 092222 Messenger

I still had love handles at 14%. Idk what do u think?

Gonna hit 12% in a couple months if things go to plan so well see what thats like

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and JamesHowlett
13-14

• +1
I’d be happy with this tbh
Brother that was 8 months ago and i was only able to maintain it for a week (intense cravings, mentally exhausted). Ive been chasing it ever since.

All im aiming for now is just that with a bit less fat, and gonna try perma maintain that

• +1
View attachment 1542817
I still had love handles at 14%. Idk what do u think?

Gonna hit 12% in a couple months if things go to plan so well see what thats like
I was at 11 according to calipers and I had love handles too. I do store nearly 0 fat on my legs though

Brother that was 8 months ago and i was only able to maintain it for a week (intense cravings, mentally exhausted). Ive been chasing it ever since.

All im aiming for now is just that with a bit less fat, and gonna try perma maintain that
That pic looked like 12% or below due to the abs so 13-15% should be sustainable for you still.

Did you used to be fat as a kid? That usually means you have a higher set point so low bf% is hard to maintain

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
If you're indian it's over you need to get to like 12% @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, SubhumanCurrycel and Moggedbyevery1
If you're indian it's over you need to get to like 12% @SubhumanCurrycel
Sub-15% is important for everyone, but I guess even more so for ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Xangsane and volcelfatcel
Sub-15% is important for everyone, but I guess even more so for ethnics.
No it's specifically indians more than anything since we've evolved with famines in mind.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, sub5inchcel and Moggedbyevery1
Not possible for Indians. You all have shit-tier body genetics and seem to have lobe handles at practically any weight

Just get to 15% bf, should have visible abs at that point

Have u ever had visible abs?

• +1
12% to optimise life

• +1
Just get to 15% bf, should have visible abs at that point

Have u ever had visible abs?
Yeah I’ve had visible abs but not a 6 pack.

Happy to have a flat stomach with just slightly visible abs. I can then still feel good and progress in the gym 💪🏽

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Moggedbyevery1
I mean you will have love handles anything above 10%, since lower back fat is almost the hardest spot to reduce. But a flat stomach is probably under 15%. Keep in mind people who eat a lot of fiber/plant foods will struggle to have a flat stomach due to poor digestion. Maybe only for a short time after they shit.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and JamesHowlett
I mean you will have love handles anything above 10%, since lower back fat is almost the hardest spot to reduce. But a flat stomach is probably under 15%. Keep in mind people who eat a lot of fiber/plant foods will struggle to have a flat stomach due to poor digestion. Maybe only for a short time after they shit.
Fairs, just the flat stomach is fine so 13%-15% sounds good.

Yeah I get bloat due to poor digestion, do you know what specific foods cause it? For me I know that flour deffo does

depends on how your body stores your fat and where. for men, its usually on their chest, love handles and belly

I just want to be at the BF% where my stomach is flat, meaning no overhang or lovehandles. I also want good mood, hormones, performance in the gym, etc so I’m not trying to get ripped.

Yeah the range you mentioned, what bf are you now? 18%?

Yeah the range you mentioned, what bf are you now? 18%?
Probs 18-20% tbh, judging by my stomach.

My shoulders and arms look aesthetic as they are naturally leaner than the rest of my body but I have a belly and lovehandles. Not noticeable in clothes however because if I suck in it pretty much disappears.

If there’s that much discrepancy between sucking in, could it be something else that’s pushing my belly out? Apart from my stomach I don’t look fat everywhere else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
if u wanna lose weight:
fast
eat under 750 cal
EC stack (ephedrine and caffeine)
chat with foids on Mypancakeaddiction

if u wanna lose weight:
fast
eat under 750 cal
EC stack (ephedrine and caffeine)
chat with foids on Mypancakeaddiction
I’m losing weight fine atm, no offence but your advice is horrible.

I have a history of obesity and fasting makes me binge later. Also I want to keep as much muscle as possible.

I’m losing weight fine atm, no offence but your advice is horrible.

I have a history of obesity and fasting makes me binge later. Also I want to keep as much muscle as possible.
bro thats why u EC stack, no appetite and youll lose weight like nothing on it. Binging isnt a problem if you get into the proana mindset like a lil teenage girl

12-13% Bhai.

Are you fat Bhai?

I thought you're a UK slayer?

• +1
14-15%.

a four pack will appear under good lighting at 12%.

Six pack will appear at 10% when flexing

ideal bodyfat range is between 10-12% for both face and body. anything above 15% should be considered obese.

• +1
12-13% Bhai.

Are you fat Bhai?

I thought you're a UK slayer?
I go up and down, when I’m leaner I look way better and can get girls but atm I’m on the fatter side so I don’t even try to slay.

I go up and down, when I’m leaner I look way better and can get girls but atm I’m on the fatter side so I don’t even try to slay.
Can u PM Ur pic? I won't dox u, lot of people have sent me their pic and I'm legit

• +1
Can u PM Ur pic? I won't dox u, lot of people have sent me their pic and I'm legit
Maybe later, I’ve already posted my pics here

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
You could try stomach vacuums to make your waist a bit tighter. Or it could be the way your spine is shaped thru sitting all day for example, causing the stomach to stick out more when standing.

You'd fully ascend if you rounded to a fitness model physique due to your frame bro 100%
Probs 18-20% tbh, judging by my stomach.

My shoulders and arms look aesthetic as they are naturally leaner than the rest of my body but I have a belly and lovehandles. Not noticeable in clothes however because if I suck in it pretty much disappears.

If there’s that much discrepancy between sucking in, could it be something else that’s pushing my belly out? Apart from my stomach I don’t look fat everywhere else.

• +1
You could try stomach vacuums to make your waist a bit tighter. Or it could be the way your spine is shaped thru sitting all day for example, causing the stomach to stick out more when standing.

You'd fully ascend if you rounded to a fitness model physique due to your frame bro 100%
*Roided to a fitness model physique

@JamesHowlett you with this sorta physique is an irl chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and JamesHowlett

Yeah my job is very sedentary tbh

I’m gonna try stomach vacuums, would it make a difference to my relaxed stomach? I know it wouldn’t remove fat but would it essentially make the difference between relaxed vs held in stomach smaller?

All I’ve gotta do is focus on bf% + body and I’m good

Yeah my job is very sedentary tbh

I’m gonna try stomach vacuums, would it make a difference to my relaxed stomach? I know it wouldn’t remove fat but would it essentially make the difference between relaxed vs held in stomach smaller?

All I’ve gotta do is focus on bf% + body and I’m good
Yea so they say it makes your resting tone tighter over time. Worth a go got nothing to lose!

• +1
That would be a cheat code lmao
Literally, those are roids tho could be worth it? Natty route it's so hard to be that lean with size, unless you are 13-15% by which face could have more bloat.
Would still get success probs, but the pic above is cheat code life will change for you.

• +1
Literally, those are roids tho could be worth it? Natty route it's so hard to be that lean with size, unless you are 13-15% by which face could have more bloat.
Would still get success probs, but the pic above is cheat code life will change for you.
Yeah 13-15% would be ideal, it’s leaner than I am now so face would look good. Also ideal for muscle building and will have a flat stomach, i aint gonna touch steroids

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Chadethnic101
Is that more about genetics and how fat is around the body?
yes i have shit fat distrubition

my face is bloated to hell rn at 13% bf so i need to cut to 8-9

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111