At what height are your truly unmoggable

S

Saint Casanova

Kraken
So in other words, what height do you need to be to never really get height mogged in public. At most once a year.

I’d say around 6’5.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels, Gonthar, mrdouchebag and 3 others
6'10 dead srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax and Saint Casanova
6”8 probably someone taller once a month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, looksmaxxing223 and Saint Casanova
6'5-6'6

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
First you have to look at what height is 99.9th percentile in your country, which means only 1 in every 1000 men is this height.

If we define a height mog of at least 3 inches or taller than that means you should be 3 inches shorter than 99.9th percentile height.

For ex, in America 6’6” is 99.9th percentile height. so at 6’3” you effectively never get “height mogged”

keep in mind people your height or 1-2 inches taller than you look way taller from your perspective due to your eye level being 4-5 inches below your head so it might feel like ur getting height mogged but you really aren’t.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Whatever and Saint Casanova
First you have to look at what height is 99.9th percentile in your country, which means only 1 in every 1000 men is this height.

If we define a height mog of at least 3 inches or taller than that means you should be 3 inches shorter than 99.9th percentile height.

For ex, in America 6’6” is 99.9th percentile height. so at 6’3” you effectively never get “height mogged”

keep in mind people your height or 1-2 inches taller than you look way taller from your perspective due to your eye level being 4-5 inches below your head so it might feel like ur getting height mogged but you really aren’t.
Even a 3 inch height difference isn’t too crazy. Chris Evans did not seem that short next to hemsworth. I’ve heard hemsworth is actually around 6’2 so that might be why

9'0''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and looksmaxxing223
6'5 is my guess.

At 6'6+ you start looking ridiculous. More like a freak and less like a mogger.

• +1

Very high IQ post, I was gonna say all this. I’m 6’2” and it’s rare that I get truly height mogged, with all that considered.

6’2” however is only enough for shorter girls to really appreciate my height, because of the difference, taller foids need someone like 6’5”+ and/or big framed.

• +1
Well, according to Rehab Room, 6'6 is now the ideal requirement...

So in other words, what height do you need to be to never really get height mogged in public. At most once a year.

I’d say around 6’5.
6'4 you will never get heightmogged anyone that's noticably taller are lankets

• +1
Height is a bell curve which means the taller you are the better looking at the data it shows a women would rather take a 7’0 guy than a 5’10 guy

• +1
Height is a bell curve which means the taller you are the better looking at the data it shows a women would rather take a 7’0 guy than a 5’10 guy
Trust the data bro :soy:

• +1