At what height does it not matter anymore and become all about face/personality/showermaxxing

5'8 and up probably, the closer you are to 5'8 the better your face/body/dick/overall sex appeal has to be imo

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
5'8 and up probably, the closer you are to 5'8 the better your face/body/dick/overall sex appeal has to be imo

• +1
Reactions: iblameincels, qazw and asdvek
At 5'10-5'11 it doesn't matter so much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007 and FaceandBBC
About 6'3 or 6'2

If you are 6ft2 then you are perfect height. Everything past that is frame muscle nt face and the rest

except there are plenty of average height and below average height slayers while you are an ugly manlet so you cope with height when inreality you'd still be incel even if tall
I'm a 6'1 Chad slayer tfym

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
If you are 6ft2 then you are perfect height. Everything past that is frame muscle nt face and the rest
Interesting would you rather gain 3” or lose 3” at 6’2

height past 6’2 doesn’t matter for attracting women

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
6’5” def has more appeal than 5’11” but neither are really ideal imo, at least in america

Taller is better anyhow. I would give up 2" if my face was fully grown forward.

6’5” def has more appeal than 5’11” but neither are really ideal imo, at least in america
Really I feel like 5’11 would be a better life than 6’5 imo

Not being a midget. Most men are still taller than most women even while short/average height.
A good face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> having a slight advantage when compared to other ugly or mid normies due to being tall.

183cm is the perfect answer to your question

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH