At What Height Is It Over

Devilman

Devilman

Iron
At what height would you say it was truly over where ascension was highly unlikely?

Received 1067432166796776

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
https://incels.is/threads/height-ranges-and-inceldom.129640/
I'd say this is pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 470, Currycellmate and 2 others
Below 5'8" is pretty much over, unless you're like my bhai brudda @TubOfLard

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, reddollars, Krezo and 5 others
The guy who made that is a coping manlet. No offense to my manlet buddy's on here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Currycellmate, UltraExtremeIntense and 6 others
FACE>HEIGHT

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides, Krezo and 3 others
It sucks being below 6 feet, but it isn't over unless you are 5'6 or below. Anyone who says otherwise can't cope with the fact that their face is appalling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, middayshowers, The Dude Abides and 4 others
in terms of being mogged u need to be atleast 6'2+
foids only anything below 5'7 imo. Although this won't be the case for long since statistics show that by 2030 the minimum height required to breathe the same air as foids as a male is going to be 6'8

• JFL
If you're below 5'8" it'll get harder for you. My friend is 5'6" and can still slay easy, but his face is PSL 6.5, non-nt and very low inhib. so it carries him.

5'11 or 5'10 if youre very GL

Over? below 5'6 I'd say. Big disadvantage if below 5'10 though.

Over? below 5'6 I'd say. Big disadvantage if below 5'10 though.
this pretty much.

major halo if you are above 6 foot and mega halo if 2 inches higher than each increasing in halo percentage by about 20% + 5% onto that each increment of 2 inches above 6 foot until 6 foot 8

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 685 and jefferson
There's always a foid shorter so its never truly over. People hate when we name exceptions but each of us know several ugly slayers its not uncommon and roping is never the answer

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
5:10-6:3

Everything lower than that or taller

Than it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
probably even lower in asia to be over compared to the west
im 5'7 still height mog more than 80% of the male population

Below 5'6 and it's pretty much over

below 6 foot its over for teenagers nowdays

In my class there were more guys below 6' with gfs than 6'+ guys with a gf.
But I agree it sucks being below 6'.
The meme is true. I'd rather be a tallfag incel than a slayer manlet ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and LowTierNormie
leave your room!

It depends where you live obviously! I am from Germany, the average here is 5'9-5'11 (german citizens) depends in which part of Germany you live! Migrants, which are clearly shorter in average, aren't included in that statistics. So the average height of the general population is in reality a bit shorter. I lived a long time in Latin America, where i was tall at 5'10/11, locationpill. A 5'6 guy would have other options in Asia and Latin America, then in the west. In general i would say 3-4 inches under your local average sucks hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
leave your room!

It depends where you live obviously! I am from Germany, the average here is 5'9-5'11 (german citizens) depends in which part of Germany you live! Migrants, which are clearly shorter in average, aren't included in that statistics. So the average height of the general population is in reality a bit shorter. I lived a long time in Latin America, where i was tall at 5'10/11, locationpill. A 5'6 guy would have other options in Asia and Latin America, then in the west. In general i would say 3-4 inches under your local average sucks hard.
I leaved my room yesterday and all the 14 yo girls were my same height 5.9

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whyamihere and The Dude Abides
I discovered I'm not even 5'9 lmao, I'm 5'7 and still got laid, so just get laid incel it's not that difficult ;)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides, LowTierNormie and dodt
It sucks being below 6 feet, but it isn't over unless you are 5'6 or below. Anyone who says otherwise can't cope with the fact that their face is appalling.
5ft6 manlet checking in.

• +1
Pretty much if ur below average (sub 6') then if u dont have above average face its over, or if ur not gl and ur short its the same, over.
This is a bare minimum to get foids, below that are incels.

Im scared to read this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
5'10 is minimum for not being rejected by 98% of girls based on your height, below that you need a really good face

• +1
Reactions: dodt and SayNoToRotting
We aren't that tall. Millenials are .2 inches taller than oldcels. Gen Z is going ot still be around 5'9 maybe 5'10

the meme in the op post is so legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
One thing to point out here is that many girls suck at judging height. Many 5'9 guys will be looked upon as a 5'10 pr even 5'11 so the shorter the girl the more wrong guessings. Also take into account that it seems like most pple fraud thier height 1-2 inches.

Sub 5'7
There is no too all for dating. It may be inconvinient to be 7 foot but you probably would still have the same PSL if you were 6'1

5'10 - 5'11 can wear thick sole shoes to be above 6ft
anything under 5'10 is over

Depends on the country you life in.

BUT in general, 5´8-5´11 = Might compensate with good face, frame etc not fully over.
6ft+=You can have average face and a average frame. You will still mog the goodlooking facial guy at 5´8
5´6 under = over

Under 6 ft 1

Attachments

• H2dr36z.jpg
    H2dr36z.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 33
  • So Sad
Reactions: crmsxg
I am average height and have banged more girls in the past 11 months than probably all the posters in this thread combined in their lifetime. Something to think about.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
There's always a foid shorter so its never truly over.
This, pretty much. Although when you're getting to like 5'6, it starts significantly hurting your chances.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
shortern than 5'8'' youre an average white womans height and expect to be treated like it

In my class there were more guys below 6' with gfs than 6'+ guys with a gf.
But I agree it sucks being below 6'.
The meme is true. I'd rather be a tallfag incel than a slayer manlet ngl

Tall guys without GFs are usually because they are naturally intimidating to short women and need to be NT and approach first. it's a double edged sword being so tall that you have to stoop down to talk to girls. women like the intimidation but you often need to make the first move.

Also most tall guys have SHIT posture. This is a major failo. Being tall doesn't work for you if you are hunch backed with forward head posture
I will never forget my 5'2 Stacie oneitis's boyfriend back in HS

6'4 and uglier than sin. Imagine a 6'4 highly NT lanky Michael Cera but uglier

Height theory will NEVER be disproven in my eyes.

Last edited: