inb4 people say 10'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Zonar, niqfan625 and 1 other person
at 5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Tai Lung, Deleted member 49926 and 4 others
6'2, ideally you should be closer to 6'6.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Constantin Denis, hopecel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 28896
6’2

I’m 6’1 and life fucking sucks, if I was one inch taller I would probably be fucking some foid I met off tinder rn and not rotting on this shitty curry forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 49926, futuregigamogger and 2 others
6'6+ must be so fucking crazy to live on
the taller u are the more likely to have deformed face / shit frame cause it’s also elongates the bones in your face

too tall is also socially akward so gigacope

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and incelmogger
6'6+ must be so fucking crazy to live on
I know 6'6 people IRL, and girls go crazy for them, mostly they have no crazy faces either.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and Krakowski
the taller u are the more likely to have deformed face / shit frame cause it’s also elongates the bones in your face

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
6’2

I’m 6’1 and life fucking sucks, if I was one inch taller I would probably be fucking some foid I met off tinder rn and not rotting on this shitty curry forum
You can fraud to 6'2 since majority of people can't even tell the difference

• +1
Reactions: recessedd and incelmogger

6’3-6’4 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
how just look at tall people they are ugly as fuck and have subhuman frame u have to be really lucky (like me) to be tall with good frame and face

Life doesnt suddenly start lol. It just gets better and better as you get taller up to a certain point. if you dont have an ogre or subhuman face then the taller the better. I have a telegram channel where we discuss this kind of shit. If your interest pm me on telegram @nefarian9 and ill throw you an invite

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Attachments

• C803D838-252E-4027-99D1-5050AE2A31BA.jpeg
    C803D838-252E-4027-99D1-5050AE2A31BA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1DE228DE-1D70-49BE-916D-EA050D36546F.jpeg
    1DE228DE-1D70-49BE-916D-EA050D36546F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 74E38F38-63D2-45DD-8FD2-BE3E4153D696.jpeg
    74E38F38-63D2-45DD-8FD2-BE3E4153D696.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and incelmogger
I know 6'6 people IRL, and girls go crazy for them, mostly they have no crazy faces either.
Tallest guy I met irl was 6'7 unfrauded TBH

I knew a 6'6 guy and girl at my old school but other than that I never really met someone of that height in social setting despite them not being too rare

• +1
Tallest guy I met irl was 6'7 unfrauded TBH

I knew a 6'6 guy and girl at my old school but other than that I never really met someone of that height in social setting despite them not being too rare
I think the tallest guy I ever saw was 6'9 or so at the subway

• +1
You can fraud to 6'2 since majority of people can't even tell the difference
Yeah I need to invest in some more shoes or insoles. Vans don’t do shit, esp since I’m not 6’1 on the dot I’m actually just over 6’0.5 barefoot. I just round up.

u have to be really lucky as i said also they are all around 6‘4 especially the blond nigga is larping + just look at most hollywoodstars and actors they’re not that tall

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
I think the tallest guy I ever saw was 6'9 or so at the subway
6'9 is maaad, I've probably never seen someone that tall tbh.
When I'm at the subway though people are usually super short.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
6'3-6'6 perfect height range life begins at 6'3 but 6'2 is okay too ig.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
depends on location, I'm 183cm(6') and never though about height before moving to Western Europe, here I feel short/avg.
Every guy is self conscious about height unless they’re 6’2+

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and incelmogger
Every guy is self conscious about height unless they’re 6’2+
I promise u even the guy who is 6'4 is conscious. Being fully relaxed about ur height I would say starts at 6'6. Tbh I wouldn't wanna be taller than 6'6 at most since most niggas above that height have shitty proportions and life just becomes hard tbh. This is why again 6'4 is the perfect height.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and incelmogger
depends on location, I'm 183cm(6') and never though about height before moving to Western Europe, here I feel short/avg.
In Australia average is about 178cm

I promise u even the guy who is 6'4 is conscious. Being fully relaxed about ur height I would say starts at 6'6. Tbh I wouldn't wanna be taller than 6'6 at most since most niggas above that height have shitty proportions and life just becomes hard tbh. This is why again 6'4 is the perfect height.
6’3-6’4 is yeah because you height mog virtually everyone but still aren’t insanely tall, just right. But are 6’4 dudes really self-conscious abt their height? I doubt it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
6’2

you're just ugly or average

if you were a HTN you would have much more attention even if your height was 5'11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and incelmogger
I have always lived in western Europe and I'm 183cm as well and I feel short/avg as well. Huge jfl at the niggas who are 6'0 and call themselves fall dead average height. Even foids are saying "6'0 is such a common height". 6'3 or death tbh

• +1
Reactions: maou
190 cm in height or more

• +1
Reactions: Infernal
you're just ugly or average

if you were a HTN you would have much more attention even if your height was 5'11
I get attention from girls when I go out, even to gym, I just don’t slay. Can pm and show if you don’t believe brah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
basically, 6'3 now is like old 6', damn is it possible to fraud 3 inches without looking unnatty?

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I have always lived in western Europe and I'm 183cm as well and I feel short/avg as well. Huge jfl at the niggas who are 6'0 and call themselves fall dead average height. Even foids are saying "6'0 is such a common height". 6'3 or death tbh
we should move or over for us bro

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
6’2

There literally is no difference between 6'1 and 6'2
Had you been 5'11 and wanting to be 6'1 then that would be accepted but lmao at thinking 6'2 would do shit if being 6'1 isn't enough for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Krakowski and incelmogger
6'0 minimum Let's not cope

• +1
Reactions: maou and incelmogger
There literally is no difference between 6'1 and 6'2
Had you been 5'11 and wanting to be 6'1 then that would be accepted but lmao at thinking 6'2 would do shit if being 6'1 isn't enough for you.
I have a friend who’s 6’2 (and my dad is 6’2.5 - sometimes my mum even thinks I’m taller than him jfl) and it’s very hard to tell the difference between our heights lol it was half a joke half not I’m just autistic af tbh and want to height mog my dad barefoot

I get attention from girls when I go out, even to gym, I just don’t slay. Can pm and show if you don’t believe brah
I just assume, but still it's not all about looks, you have to be NT, however if we speak about looks, above average face is way more worthy than above average height yet higher you are the better will be for you in dating

pm me if you want I'm curious

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
realistically like 5'9

I mean legit height barefoot, without bs lifts, HH shoes and other gay shit
At 5feet7 shotgun is your lifelong friend

At 6feet7 bitchs and with rameriz face at that height stacys pussy will stuck on your dick

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Screenshot 20231029 185424 Instagram
this YouTuber "Quincy by the way" is short ish but gets pussy like it's raining 24 7. Google his yt videos for proof

bruv hes probably statusmaxxed if he wasn't prob wont slay
He's not, because he has 4 k followers on personal public account. And is literally a small time YouTube interviewing girls outside the club. They literally sleep with him, kiss him and preposition him. Don't underestimate phenotype and (kinda the style/swag).