At What Looks Levels

Suns9999

Suns9999

Gold
This thread kind of inspired this one (https://looksmax.org/threads/trick-i-use-to-touch-boobs-incels-gtfih.1129171/#post-16808404) but at what looks level do you have to be to be able to grope w*men in public, now this could anywhere from trains to bus stops to grocery stores, really anywhere where w*men are readily available. This could also go for creepshots too like lets say you got a little to close for comfort with the shot and she happens to catch you right in the middle of the act, If she finds you attractive enough would she start posing as if it were a professional photoshoot or would they try and publicly humiliate you and call the police n shit. This would also apply to grabbing ass and titties like if they find your looks to be a good enough suit could you just play it off like an accident or that you couldn’t see where you were going and your hand just miraculously landed on their sexual organs. This is entirely a theoretical question and i don’t condone this behavior being put into practice but that thread really just got me curious tbh and i want to know your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
This thread about to go triple cardboard i can already tell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and lowtiernormiechad
probably htn facially ATLEAST, tall, frame and gymmaxxed for ages 25+, but for jbs probably like a prettyboy chadlite

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Suns9999
You could probably get away with looking at their asses or cleavage. Idk about groping though.
A good chad test is never getting reported for sexual harassment at work.

6'6 strong htn who has david laid phsyque in my uni was casually briefly touching his female "friends" cleavage in the gym infront of everyone I think a cl with his features could get away with doing that to random foids

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Suns9999
6'6 strong htn who has david laid phsyque in my uni was casually briefly touching his female "friends" cleavage in the gym infront of everyone I think a cl with his features could get away with doing that to random foids
What are their reactions to the gropage and has he ever got in trouble for it?

What are their reactions to the gropage and has he ever got in trouble for it?
its not like he was screaming while he did it the attention wasnt on him but yeah the whore's smile was from ear to ear I hate these creatures

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
its not like he was screaming while he did it the attention wasnt on him but yeah the whore's smile was from ear to ear I hate these creatures
This is rather unsettling to learn that they would allow such a random specimen to touch them like that when he’s probably barely known them for 5 minutes. Brutal story man