Under 6'6, life isn't worth living
I buy my noose and stool tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
If I wasn't a 7"6 mulatto badboy I'd rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3328
<5'6, one of the most beautiful women I've ever met, dated a guy this height.
You should consider the country in which you are in the Netherlands, for example <5'8

And 6'6 in lifts?
All that matters is barefoot midday height
If you aren't at least 6'7 in shoes kill yourself immediatley

• So Sad
Reactions: Nrrr15
If you aren't at least 6'7 in shoes kill yourself immediatley

Are you serious because i am genuinely contemplating to get LL.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Never. At super short heights, I would just monkeymaxx. Your strength would be much higher proportional to your bodyweight so you could just jump, climb, and swing around on stuff. Would probably be fun as fuck.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, PubertyMaxxer, Handlet and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
<5'6, one of the most beautiful women I've ever met, dated a guy this height.
You should consider the country in which you are in the Netherlands, for example <5'8
dated? is this recent or in the past? what year was it? are they still dating now?

Good shit

I emailed Dr. Betz about this and proportion wise i would totally fine to become 6'6-6'7, because of my long torse and wingspan (6'8). Moneywise i can afford it, i am just worried about mobility because i love to play volleybal.

I emailed Dr. Betz about this and proportion wise i would totally fine to become 6'6-6'7, because of my long torse and wingspan (6'8). Moneywise i can afford it, i am just worried about mobility because i love to play volleybal.
Do you understand the implications of LL surgery

Idk if we're part of an extended joke now but on the off chance you're being serious don't get an LL at 6'4 lol

Do you understand the implications of LL surgery

I have done about 6 months of research, read most of the patient diaries at the LL forum so i am well informed but i am too high inhib too actually go through with it.
Idk if we're part of an extended joke now but on the off chance you're being serious don't get an LL at 6'4 lol

I live in the tallest country in the world though, percentile wise i am about the same as being 5'11 in the US.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I'm not even sure if all those dudes above 6'4 wanting to get LL are serious or not.

It's really hard to explain, but imagine that you are 0.01 second behind Usain Bolt and that there is an option to overtake him. Even though your in a great position, you would still do anything to win. That's how i feel.

I know this guy who is around 5'5 and says he's "only a few inches shorter than me" while I point my head down to see him. I also know another guy who insists he's "slightly above average height" despite being at least 1 inch shorter than me, someone with dead average height as measured by a doctor. He wears boots also jfl. Did it ever begin for manlets? They all cope so fucking hard. I'm one too. :feelsrope:

If were assuming everythig else about be stays the same, im currently 5'11.5 and would rope at 5'7 probably, If i was very GL i could live with being 5'6, 5'5 or below is over no matter how GL

It's really hard to explain, but imagine that you are 0.01 second behind Usain Bolt and that there is an option to overtake him. Even though your in a great position, you would still do anything to win. That's how i feel.

I hope LL cripples you for life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LowTierNormie
I hope LL cripples you for life.

Dude wtf? Everyone here is trying to improve themselves, we should be supportive of every looksmax ffs.
That negative attitude is so annoying on this place.

Dude wtf? Everyone here is trying to improve themselves, we should be supportive of every looksmax ffs.
That negative attitude is so annoying on this place.

Kys.

'oh but bRo we must help eachother to Looksmax :) '

YEAH EXCEPT YOU'RE 6 FUCKING 4 YOU MENTALLY ILL NIGGER RAT, LL IS FOR GIGAMANLETS WHO HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. IT'S PAINFUL ASF AND THERE'S A HIGH POSSIBLITY OF BEING BED RIDDEN BY YOUR 40'S.

• +1
I have done about 6 months of research, read most of the patient diaries at the LL forum so i am well informed but i am too high inhib too actually go through with it.

I live in the tallest country in the world though, percentile wise i am about the same as being 5'11 in the US.
6’4 is always going to be above 75% percentile in any country, which is what 5’11 is in USA

Kys.

'oh but bRo we must help eachother to Looksmax :) '

YEAH EXCEPT YOU'RE 6 FUCKING 4 YOU MENTALLY ILL NIGGER RAT, LL IS FOR GIGAMANLETS WHO HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. IT'S PAINFUL ASF AND THERE'S A HIGH POSSIBLITY OF BEING BED RIDDEN BY YOUR 40'S.

Let's keep it civil man. 2 inches is quite safe, you are right about the risk increasing exponentially if you go above that 2 inches.
The safest option would be 1 inch Tibia and 1 inch Femurs, but it would quite expensive. Like i said i am well aware of the risks, and my inhibition levels are stopping me. I already had a consultation and have a plan on how i can do it. But actually biting the bullet and going under surgery is a really hard step, because i never had any type of surgery done. Last time i even visited a doc or hospital was ages ago.

But it feels wrong not do it, it's constantly on my mind i feel like such a loser for having the means to do it, but not having the balls to go through with it.

Stop with these threads, the only important height is the height of your midface

Let's keep it civil man. 2 inches is quite safe, you are right about the risk increasing exponentially if you go above that 2 inches.
The safest option would be 1 inch Tibia and 1 inch Femurs, but it would quite expensive. Like i said i am well aware of the risks, and my inhibition levels are stopping me. I already had a consultation and have a plan on how i can do it. But actually biting the bullet and going under surgery is a really hard step, because i never had any type of surgery done. Last time i even visited a doc or hospital was ages ago.

But it feels wrong not do it, it's constantly on my mind i feel like such a loser for having the means to do it, but not having the balls to go through with it.

@OCDMaxxing Help me out here

Words cannot describe how much of a fucking giga idiot you are if you get LL at 6'4" lmfao

please be larp

• +1
Words cannot describe how much of a fucking giga idiot you are if you get LL at 6'4" lmfao

please be larp

I don't judge any of you guys when you are planning to do your looksmaxing...

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

How can i keep it civil when you want to get LL at fucking 6'4?

Can you imagine going through the waiting room and seeing all the Gigamanlets being absolutely suicidal as they see this Tall dude coming in to get a leg lengthening surgery? JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, KrissKross and LowTierNormie
How can i keep it civil when you want to get LL at fucking 6'4?

Can you imagine going through the waiting room and seeing all the Gigamanlets being absolutely suicidal as they see this Tall dude coming in to get a leg lengthening surgery? JFL.

I totally understand that other people are worse off than me, but should a 6/10 feel bad about a 4/10 when he looksmaxes and a 8 for a 6?
In this day and age you need to stand out in every facet of your life to have a chance and height is my golden ticket.

I totally understand that other people are worse off than me, but should a 6/10 feel bad about a 4/10 when he looksmaxes and a 8 for a 6?
In this day and age you need to stand out in every facet of your life to have a chance and height is my golden ticket.

You're not at the point where such a thing is needed.

Increasing few inches won't change anything when you're already that Tall.

• +1
You're not at the point where such a thing is needed.

Increasing few inches won't change anything when you're already that Tall.

The average height in my country is 6'1.5, the average height for young people is close to 6'2, in my upper class uni it's close to 6'3. Without lifts i am about the same as 5'11 in the US, with lifts i am 6'1 in the US. LL in my case will help, if i was 6'4 in the US i would understand your reasoning but everybody here is tall af.

May i ask how tall you are?

Manlet cope

Your height in the evening is your real height and the reason I classify 6 footers (including myself) as manlet.

The average height in my country is 6'1.5, the average height for young people is close to 6'2, in my upper class uni it's close to 6'3. Without lifts i am about the same as 5'11 in the US, with lifts i am 6'1 in the US. LL in my case will help, if i was 6'4 in the US i would understand your reasoning but everybody here is tall af.

Yeah even more so then. if everybody's tall asf then few Inches really won't change much.

Your face is the problem.

• +1
Yeah even more so then. if everybody's tall asf then few Inches really won't change much.

Your face is the problem.

I'm really not bad looking facially though and framewise i am top percentile, the height gain is more for mogging and social gains.
How tall are you?

Manlet cope

Your height in the evening is your real height and the reason I classify 6 footers (including myself) as manlet.
Cope. Your height barefeet after waking up for 16 hours standing on your feet all day lifting heavy weights is your true height.
Evening height is cope

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie

Problem with LL is that the shorter you are THE RISKIER IT IS. Basically you can increase MORE as a tall dude than a short one.

At least from what I understand.

I'm really not bad looking facially though and framewise i am top percentile, the height gain is more for mogging and social gains.
How tall are you?

I just don't think a painful surgery that will only give you couple of Inches of height is worth it when you're from a country where the Male average is 185cm.

And i'm 158cm. so you can understand where i'm coming from.

• +1
I just don't think a painful surgery that will only give you couple of Inches of height is worth it when you're from a country where the Male average is 185cm.

And i'm 158cm. so you can understand where i'm coming from.

I totally understand where you are coming from, i am sorry if i was being insensitive tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I totally understand where you are coming from, i am sorry if i was being insensitive tbh.

It's alright.

It's just Manlet rage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and KrissKross

May i ask how tall you are?

Netherlands yeah? Im 6’ and would love to become 6’4

thank god there's no 5'5", suifuel thread

Ain’t no body here roping shit at any height, let’s be real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and AbandonShip