At what point does the bodyhalo begins?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
This came from another thread. An user said that bodyhalo can only be achieved by the usage of steroids, while I commemted that being natty with an average or above average face, and decent height, was enough. What do you think?

I wasn't really asking for that, but more than at waat kind of muscle mass.
What's your height and body-fat right now?

What's your height and body-fat right now?
You've seen my body, and I'm skinnyfat. 181cm and around 18. I have no muscle, yet, because I'm running.

When you can see your abs

depends on your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and doll
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
You've seen my body, and I'm skinnyfat. 181cm and around 18. I have no muscle, yet, because I'm running.
For you, at about 80 kg shredded.

begins when you like a jojo character

That's my goal, but with 12% bodyfat and without steroids.
You don't need roids to get there, mate.

Just focus on shoulders and chest mostly, while other muscles normal training.

You don't need roids to get there, mate.

Just focus on shoulders and chest mostly, while other muscles normal training.
My goal is to focus on all my body to get the full bodyhalo, ngl.

My goal is to focus on all my body to get the full bodyhalo, ngl.
u always want to train shoulders and chest more than other muscles, otherwise u wil look like trash.

I bet he never worked out before in his life
No, lol. He got 0 SMV natty and got SMV when roided, according to his words and the female attention he received. But in my area no one has a good body at all, so for me it will be a huge halo.

Abs and definition

• +1
Reactions: pizza
u always want to train shoulders and chest more than other muscles, otherwise u wil look like trash.
Alright. Thank you for the advice.

No, lol. He got 0 SMV natty and got SMV when roided, according to his words and the female attention he received. But in my area no one has a good body at all, so for me it will be a huge halo.
He is a larping faggot
No one goes from low SMV to high SMV just because they roided, this is stupid
Most girls don't even care about muscles as long as you are not a skeleton tbh

He is a larping faggot
No one goes from low SMV to high SMV just because they roided, this is stupid
Most girls don't even care about muscles as long as you are not a skeleton tbh
Well, I don't care. Most good looking guys have good bodies, this means that a good body will halo me for average girls, even with a 4.5 PSL face at Maxx. I'll try to get the ideal male body to get a boost for my SMV, and the beardfraud, of course. And most slayers, irl, are 4 and 5 PSL, between these ranges, with beards and with muscles, and with decent height.

Well, I don't care. Most good looking guys have good bodies, this means that a good body will halo me for average girls, even with a 4.5 PSL face at Maxx. I'll try to get the ideal male body to get a boost for my SMV, and the beardfraud, of course. And most slayers, irl, are 4 and 5 PSL, between these ranges, with beards and with muscles, and with decent height.
Whatever makes you happy but body can't halo

Whatever makes you happy but body can't halo
Yeah, because everyone has too top tier, sexually desirable, trained bodies, right? Some of you guys are straight up delusional. Body is a huge halo and will make me to be HTN, alongside with 12% bodyfat and beardfraud.

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Yeah, because everyone has too tier trained bodies, right? Some of you guys are straight up delusional. Body is a huge halo and will make me to be HTN, alongside with 12% bodyfat and beardfraud.
Nah, it's because most girls don't care about body.
I have a pretty good physique and I don't notice girls mirin very often, my SMV didn't change much since I got a physique.

Nah, it's because most girls don't care about body.
I have a pretty good physique and I don't notice girls mirin very often, my SMV didn't change much since I got a physique.
Well, I'll try to get to HTN, anyways. By beardfraud, low bodyfat and good body to get the whole package.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Well, I'll try to get to HTN, anyways. By beardfraud, low bodyfat and good body to get the whole package.
Good luck boyo

10% bodyfat + 1 year natty lifting with decent genetics

To the ones mentioning to just get abs, it's irrelevant unless you walk around everywhere shirtless

The one thing that creates "mires" in men is the upper body, if you can get your shoulders, chest and back developed enough to be visible even with a shirt on, you'll increase the likehood of getting mires

Your success will highly depend on genetics especially the chest area, if you can't develop it then roids are the only option

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
This came from another thread. An user said that bodyhalo can only be achieved by the usage of steroids, while I commemted that being natty with an average or above average face, and decent height, was enough. What do you think?
It's different for everyone. People have different levels of natural androgen production, androgen sensitivity levels, growth hormone, insulin sensitivity, myostatin levels etc. Ronnie Coleman natural will could surpass the upper limit of most people on their first cycle.

To the ones mentioning to just get abs, it's irrelevant unless you walk around everywhere shirtless

The one thing that creates "mires" in men is the upper body, if you can get your shoulders, chest and back developed enough to be visible even with a shirt on, you'll increase the likehood of getting mires

Your success will highly depend on genetics especially the chest area, if you can't develop it then roids are the only option
Yeah, that's what I want. It's either good genetic or small clothes. XD.

No cut off point.

Start lifting. Focus on the upper body.

I will while cutting my bodyfat to 12%. My goal is to do it natty, but trying roids once wouldn't hurt if I don't get the desired chest (or maybe wearing smaller clothes can help).

I will while cutting my bodyfat to 12%. My goal is to do it natty, but trying roids once wouldn't hurt if I don't get the desired chest (or maybe wearing smaller clothes can help).
Good luck.