At what point should you start taking finasteride?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
and at what dose should you start with

2 conditions:
  • Penis and beard (if you care about having a beard) are done developing
  • NW 1.5

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and lilhorizontal32
1mg oral seems to be the most recommended for dosages, and you should start when you notice hair loss recession or thinning. Most people notice it when 50% of your scalp hair is gone actually.

Never take it during puberty because DHT contributes to dick development and beard development, but beard development is on the lesser scale and it's more genetic based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, EverythingMaxxer and lilhorizontal32
2 conditions:
  • Penis and beard (if you care about having a beard) are done developing
thanks bro. and when do you know when they are fully developed? like is there a certain age youd recommend waiting until?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and volcelfatcel
thanks bro. and when do you know when they are fully developed? like is there a certain age youd recommend waiting until?
I'd say 20-21 is when ur safe but you can do a bone age scan and see for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and SOS-Sonic
Honestly depends man, some are done at 17 while late bloomers can grow until their early 20s. No way to know for sure.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and volcelfatcel
I just started. I'm 22 and I'm doing 0.5mg ed. Lower DHT seems to reduce acne and will probably lower sex drive which is why I started now, even before signs of androgenic hairloss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Artemide and BrownBoy
the only thing I hate about fin is that you have to take it every day or every second day. I wouldnt mind to take it like like 1 day in a week

I just started. I'm 22 and I'm doing 0.5mg ed. Lower DHT seems to reduce acne and will probably lower sex drive which is why I started now, even before signs of androgenic hairloss.
0.5mg with no signs of hairloss is just straight up retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
0.5mg with no signs of hairloss is just straight up retarded.
Nope. As I stated, I'm doing it for other reasons. Zero side effects. Everyone responds differently.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Nope. As I stated, I'm doing it for other reasons. Zero side effects. Everyone responds differently.
What other reasons? :lul: Do you have a large prostate? Are you genetically prone to hairloss?

What other reasons? :lul: Do you have a large prostate? Are you genetically prone to hairloss?
The ones stated. Are you illiterate? Yes I'm genetically prone.

The ones stated. Are you illiterate? Yes I'm genetically prone.
Who tf takes it to clear out acne and lower sex drive. I didn't even think that could be a legit reason to take it lmao. Again retarted. Only being genetically prone is a legit reason.

I started with NW0, and now I'm NW0, I'll be NW0 forevermore. the little acne I had has gone down, my sex drive remains the same, finasteride is the pill of the gods

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Darwined, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others