At what point will random women smile to you?

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
Do MTN/HTN get smiles and eye contact from random women, for example walking in the mall?
Or is that for Chads/Chadlites?

im HTN (claimed by this forum) and yes you do get smiles
with eye contact you sometimes feel like you are so subhuman that they have to stare though

i'm a bloated mtn and women started conversations/smiled at me at uni but they're probably just being nice cause im a giant brute

i'm a bloated mtn and women started conversations/smiled at me at uni but they're probably just being nice cause im a giant brute
18931.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Nope . Chadlite or death tbh . and you have to be at least 6’2

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
ive gotten a few smiles before at school and from my hot big booty latina MILF neighbor WHO CAN COOK :eek::eek::eek:

Highly doubt it, women aren't that forward unless desperate - and they'll only be desperate if ugly. I mean do you smile at stacies? I sometimes glance at them but that's just about it. Most of the time I just ignore.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
j
im HTN (claimed by this forum) and yes you do get smiles
with eye contact you sometimes feel like you are so subhuman that they have to stare though
I konw

Highly doubt it, women aren't that forward unless desperate - and they'll only be desperate if ugly. I mean do you smile at stacies? I sometimes glance at them but that's just about it. Most of the time I just ignore.
Exaclty this. Just think about yourself. Even if you see a 10/10 gigastacy you don't smile at her. If you would smile at her you would have probably smiled at a 10/7 girl too.

It doesn't mean anything.

I won't look at them anyway, not gonna give them the validation. Only IOI is PIV.

The average IOI is just staring or looking at you. Women are wary of looking at men they don't know. If they keep looking at you, you can approach her - especially in a social venue (clubs, parties, etc)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
A white only asian girl turn her head to look at me so i guess i must be it

i get smiles and looks all the time and im HTN