Reactions: Deleted member 2621
SIX

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 3043, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
5+, good height and low inhib ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464, nastynas and 4 others
Slaying isn't about your PSL lmao, it's about the quantity and PSL of the girls you are fucking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Stingray, Usum and 3 others
You can be a slayer at 5.5+ depending on your inhibition, height, charisma etc

Being a slayer based entirely off face starts at like 6.5

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Psl 6 and above 6'3

6 and no falio.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
5.5/10 face, 6'2+ height and low inhib (aka big dick) and you will slay

5.5/10 face, 6'2+ height and low inhib (aka big dick) and you will slay
6'2" is too broad a generalisation, id say you need to be just a standard deviation above average in a particular area. But I agree with the other two, low inhibition is key.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Jones, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
when you have attractive eye area or good lower third, combined with lack of failos
does decent first + second + third lower third works + no failo or not ?

about 6 or 7

top 1% at your school/social circle etc.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3043
You have to rank in the top 20% of the area that you're in.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and gaymidget
PSL 7/10 and above is slayer territory.

What @dotacel is the best answer I’ve seen on this thread.
You first need to label what slaying is. Is it fucking any girl with ease? Going out for a night and knowing you’ll bring home a girl? Is it having a few girls in rotation that you fuck?

IMO it’s 5PSL+, 5’10”+, and you’re NT. Also, it doesn’t count if you can only fuck 3 and 4PSL girls. It needs to be AT LEAST 4PSL+.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
You first need to label what slaying is. Is it fucking any girl with ease? Going out for a night and knowing you’ll bring home a girl? Is it having a few girls in rotation that you fuck?

IMO it’s 5PSL+, 5’10”+, and you’re NT. Also, it doesn’t count if you can only fuck 3 and 4PSL girls. It needs to be AT LEAST 4PSL+.
if thats you in your profile picture, you look like someone thats a skinny skateboarding stoner dude that smokes weed. Probably a 5PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
if thats you in your profile picture, you look like someone thats a skinny skateboarding stoner dude that smokes weed. Probably a 5PSL.
I mostly surf but yeah. I’ve been rated 5-5.25PSL. I am skinny but I have wide shoulders so gymmaxxing is a must.

I would consider slaying a combination of being able to easily get ONS and/or having a few girls in your rotation for casual sex 4PSL+.

Slaying isn't 'NT' though. 95+% of young men aren't slaying (a few that could prefer LTR's) so that automatically makes you an extreme anomaly in terms of lifestyle and personality.

Considering that ~35% of men are practically incel, it's literally more NT to have an incel personality than being a 5% outlier 'slayer'.

But I guess the definition of being NT has moved to: 'extremely extroverted, confident, low inhib, 'life of the party', dark triad' kind of personality. Which I think is indeed more important than further looksmaxing after reaching ~5PSL.

I would consider slaying a combination of being able to easily get ONS and/or having a few girls in your rotation for casual sex 4PSL+.

Slaying isn't 'NT' though. 95+% of young men aren't slaying (a few that could prefer LTR's) so that automatically makes you an extreme anomaly in terms of lifestyle and personality.

Considering that ~35% of men are practically incel, it's literally more NT to have an incel personality than being a 5% outlier 'slayer'.

But I guess the definition of being NT has moved to: 'extremely extroverted, confident, low inhib, 'life of the party', dark triad' kind of personality. Which I think is indeed more important than further looksmaxing after reaching ~5PSL.
NT, I mean you’re cool, easy to talk to, relaxed, etc. I really don’t think it’s that hard to slay tbh. Just be above average in attractiveness and be cool. Thats really about it. I have a “story” I can pm you about this. I don’t wanna say it in public because it involves my friend.

NT, I mean you’re cool, easy to talk to, relaxed, etc. I really don’t think it’s that hard to slay tbh. Just be above average in attractiveness and be cool. Thats really about it. I have a “story” I can pm you about this. I don’t wanna say it in public because it involves my friend.
Sure, I am interested.

I think people underestimate with how poor the average, NT personality nowadays performs in terms of getting women. Like you must be an 'socially incapable autist' if you fail with women or something. Nah, most young guys are cool and relaxed, easy to talk to, but it doesn't get you much in terms of women afaik. Like being above average looking + that personality is going to land you a few ONS per year, a girlfriend here and there, but long dry-streaks are to be expected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Sure, I am interested.

I think people underestimate with how poor the average, NT personality nowadays performs in terms of getting women. Like you must be an 'socially incapable autist' if you fail with women or something. Nah, most young guys are cool and relaxed, easy to talk to, but it doesn't get you much in terms of women afaik. Like being above average looking + that personality is going to land you a few ONS per year, a girlfriend here and there, but long dry-streaks are to be expected.
I’ve run into some guys that are chill but they have no idea how to talk to women. They agree on everything they say, they freeze up, care too much, etc. It’s kinda funny yet sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3043