At what tanner stage of puberty did you stop growing?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Many people say "I grew from 5'3 at age 17 to 6'2 19" and shit like that,
but they only grew so much because they are giga-latebloomers and started puberty at 16

i had a friend that started puberty at 14 and grew to 20

I'm convinced I stopped growing at 16

have some actual data
70f484dc74a7c53a895f7dadd7ba4ab0.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and rolloftape
stop growing at the age of 15 from chronic masturbation (the age I discovered masturbation) and went hardcore ever since and stop growing. Tallest kid in my middle school and then became the shortest kid in my high school.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 5891 and 10 others
stop growing at the age of 15 from chronic masturbation (the age I discovered masturbation) and went hardcore ever since and stop growing. Tallest kid in my middle school and then became the shortest kid in my high school.
You didnt stop growing cause you wanked, You stopped growing cause you had subhuman genes

• +1
Reactions: mike21, MoggsWithBoness, Deleted member 14392 and 15 others
You stopped growing from bad genetics lmao

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Selinity, HighIQcel and 4 others
You didnt stop growing cause you wanked, You stopped growing cause you had subhuman genes

Not true bro. I know a friend whose parents are both 5'4" at top but he turned out to be 6'3" and he didn't start wanking until he was like 19 or so.

Welcome to the early bloomer gang

Not true bro. I know a friend whose parents are both 5'4" at top but he turned out to be 6'3" and he didn't start wanking until he was like 19 or so.
Stop coping, wanking doesn’t stop growth. He probably had good genetic recombination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Mr.cope
Stop coping, wanking doesn’t stop growth. He probably had good genetic recombination.

Not coping bro. Check this out.

stop-masturbation.blogspot.com

Harmful effects of masturbation.
You can read or listen all over internet and via other people that masturbation is healthier. Most of people just tell you lie about it, an...

Read #2, #3, and #5 and its affect on bone density and the face shape and buttock shape changing from frequent masturbation (ejaculation)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

You can read or listen all over internet and via other people that masturbation is healthier. Most of people just tell you lie about it, an...

Read #2, #3, and #5 and its affect on bone density and the face shape and buttock shape changing from frequent masturbation (ejaculation)

Chad starts fucking at age 14 and develops fine

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
I'm deadass tanner 5 and so much DHT I can grow a beard that mogs most adults, but I have grown 0.25" in the past month so it might not be over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
I stopped growing at like 17-18, and I was Tanner Stage 5

blogspot.com

I'm deadass tanner 5 and so much DHT I can grow a beard that mogs most adults, but I have grown 0.25" in the past month so it might not be over.
Is it weird that I was able to grow beard at like mid tanner 2?

wtf how, are you balding now??
no idea, I looked very young, fat and ugly
I think that my development was overall fucked and weird since I was pretty obese and I only ate french fries and pastas since age 5, I looked very young at 14 as well (when I was at stage 2)
and my hair genes are actually good, as of typing this I am typing it with a fairly long hair

how tall were you in middle school and right now

how tall were you in middle school and right now

Middle school (5'9") tallest kid in my class.

High school (5'9") shortest kid in my class.

This one guy that I used to make fun of by calling him a dwarf; two years later, tables turned and now called me a shorty lol.

I stopped growing at the age of 15 in 8th grade.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Marsiere214
I probably stopped growing at 14 or so, normal Tanner stage at 14. Because I gained a fuck ton of weight that gave high e and stunted my growth. Fucking worse than being an early or late bloomer is being a stunted person.

I was an early bloomer, I hit puberty at 11. But I also finished a bit late at 17. I think I stopped growing Im not sure though.

Idk what tanner Im in though, Ive been able to grow a beard since 15 but I grew 3 inches since then.

Everything (dick, height at least) stopped growing at 13 for me

This is retarded. Im 6ft 3 and 17, and wank like 3 times a day lol.

Im 25 and grew 1 cm last year

I am a very late bloomer, just now going through puberty at age 18.

I was an early bloomer, I hit puberty at 11. But I also finished a bit late at 17. I think I stopped growing Im not sure though.

Idk what tanner Im in though, Ive been able to grow a beard since 15 but I grew 3 inches since then.
were you obese?
Im 25 and grew 1 cm last year
probably not measured correctly or just a different time of the time

THATS THE BIGGEST COPE IVE EVER HEARD
YOU JUST HAVE SHIT HEIGHT GENES

Literally when you stop masturbating it goes back to normal

"Masturbation also make asymmetric you face for example if person masturbate lot from his right hand then his face will be narrow and asymmetric from right side."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Hmm...

That's because sex is different from masturbation.

When you have sex, your penis is inside the woman's vagina so the penis gets infused with woman's vaginal juice which is vital ingredient and nutrient for very good penis health and it affects the overall bodily functions of a man.

When you masturbate, you are shooting your sperm away and tricks the brain that you are having sex and your penis is not ingesting any of woman's cum.

I’ve grown a cm this year, so idk if I’m finished or not. I’m 19. At 16 to 17 I grew from 178 to 182 and now from 182 to 183

• +1
Im 20 and just hit 6 foot in the past year. Fap 2x a day and Vitamin D deficient which I think is why I can only grow a mustache and I’m skinny as fuck. Ive been in the last tanner stage since 19.

• +1
how were you 15 in 8th grade?

I take it that you are not from the United States as I went to school in USA. Being 15 years old at 8th grade is Not Uncommon.