Title and what about sunscreen

As soon as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, zoomerstein and Deleted member 19994
straight out of the birth canal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
age is negligible, 13+ is fine i'd say. just make sure ur doctor gives u topical tretinoin, NOT isotretinoin (accutane pill). you will fuck up puberty if you take accutane. my jew doctor prescribed me tret in puberty, but initally was trying to give me the jew pill accutane, never take it. Start off with Tretinoin 0.05% and do not get stronger %'s if you think it's not working unbeknownst of side effects. vitamin a is a strong compound and it will take a bit for your skin to adjust.

age is negligible, 13+ is fine i'd say. just make sure ur doctor gives u topical tretinoin, NOT isotretinoin (accutane pill). you will fuck up puberty if you take accutane. my jew doctor prescribed me tret in puberty, but initally was trying to give me the jew pill accutane, never take it. Start off with Tretinoin 0.05% and do not get stronger %'s if you think it's not working unbeknownst of side effects. vitamin a is a strong compound and it will take a bit for your skin to adjust.
Not going to the doctor. Going to buy online

As soon as possible
straight out of the birth canal.
Saw someone saying that it's not good to start tret until atleast early 20s in a thread about tret making someone age more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377