At which point does the bigonial width become too wide?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
been on this forum for quite a while and I still cant seem to put my finger on it

some people say that a bizygo to bigonial of 1 to 1 is already too big, but there is the example of brad pitt who is worshipped by normies and has giga high SMV

have also seen a user claim that the biggest slayer friend he has is some guy with a massive jaw that almost looks eppleymaxxed, and that very large, almost ridiculously large looking jaws are ideal for irl appeal/SMV

what's everyone thoughts on this?

been on this forum for quite a while and I still cant seem to put my finger on it

some people say that a bizygo to bigonial of 1 to 1 is already too big, but there is the example of brad pitt who is worshipped by normies and has giga high SMV

have also seen a user claim that the biggest slayer friend he has is some guy with a massive jaw that almost looks eppleymaxxed, and that very large, almost ridiculously large looking jaws are ideal for irl appeal/SMV

90% is ideal so around a bit higher than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and lilhorizontal32
90% is ideal so around a bit higher than that
so why do normies worship brad pitts jaw so much? looks off to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
not everything about looks is black and white either, people dont seem to understand on here that top level looks are subjective

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and lilhorizontal32
Mine is 92% +/- 2%. I have to keep low bf to not look pear faced. I would look like a brick with any higher.

I think 90% is ideal. Anywhere within a few percent of that is chad. Above 95% takes low bf and great harmony to pull off I’d imagine but I’d also imagine the few who can pull it off look gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and lilhorizontal32
Mine is 92% +/- 2%. I have to keep low bf to not look pear faced. I would look like a brick with any higher.

I think 90% is ideal. Anywhere within a few percent of that is chad. Above 95% takes low bf and great harmony to pull off I’d imagine but I’d also imagine the few who can pull it off look gigachad.
Does above 95 percent look more masculine?

Does above 95 percent look more masculine?
I’d imagine so but the jaw is about harmony, 90% is often said to be a good ratio because it prevents the lower third from overpowering the face. 95% would make you enter Crimson Chin territory , except for jaw. Crimson Jaw

people say I have a massive jaw at 91-92% width so I can’t imagine what 95+% is like

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Phillybeard1996
I’d imagine so but the jaw is about harmony, 90% is often said to be a good ratio because it prevents the lower third from overpowering the face. 95% would make you enter Crimson Chin territory , except for jaw. Crimson Jaw

people say I have a massive jaw at 91-92% width so I can’t imagine what 95+% is like
Yea I'm closer to the 90 percent range i think ideal the cheekbones should be decently wider than the jaw while the jaw still being very strong but its should not be a ton wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
what % is drago and hexum

a robust lower third oozes sex appeal. HIs jaw extends past his upper face ,but still masculine as fuck.

R.b1eac5e963c57b1d7dca7bc582afe804

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived
a robust lower third oozes sex appeal. HIs jaw extends past his upper face ,but still masculine as fuck.

i dont think most women would find his lower third appealing tho. I think PSLers have fallen for the bigger is better meme when it comes to jaws

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and cutecel
My bigonial width is too wide man, my coronal suture's bone mass went to my zygos and adding onto the bigonial width I literally can't wear any hats.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and lilhorizontal32
0.95 is max i think

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

It's too much imo I don't think most women find this attractive but women will say still say hes good looking overall I bet but the jaw is too big

I dont say it lightly but a small jaw reduction would be a looksmax for him in terms of SMV.

but if he wanted to be an evil villain’s henchman or something he should keep as is

I dont say it lightly but a small jaw reduction would be a looksmax for him in terms of SMV.

but if he wanted to be an evil villain’s henchman or something he should keep as is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-092950_Plastic Surgery Simulator lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-092950_Plastic Surgery Simulator lite.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 13409

also interesting that you, and a few other people on here say that a jaw as wide as his is ideal for sex appeal, because none of the guys worshipped here as having ideal looks have a jaw anywhere near as big

0 1

0 2

0 3

0 1

0 1

Pitt doesn’t have that wide a jaw, his massetters are huge, that’s why people think he has a wider bigonial. Anything in between 90 percent to 1:1 is ideal, even 1:1 is good, Jeremy Meeks has a 1:1 bigonial to bizygomatic ratio and he looks good

Pitt doesn’t have that wide a jaw, his massetters are huge, that’s why people think he has a wider bigonial. Anything in between 90 percent to 1:1 is ideal, even 1:1 is good, Jeremy Meeks has a 1:1 bigonial to bizygomatic ratio and he looks good
Jeremy meeks cheekbones are still slightly large than his jaw from what I see